Kawakami: Winners and losers of the NFL draft

There are 5 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from May 1, 2009, titled Kawakami: Winners and losers of the NFL draft. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The 49ers introduce their first round draft pick, wide receiver Michael Crabtree, at 49ers headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 2, 2009
We will never know the true winners and losers of the draft until the season actually starts and finishes....None of these picks have played a single down in the NFL yet...
Al Davis

Moscow, Russia

#2 May 6, 2009
But some of my former 1st round picks have and look terrible. Its all my fault we stink.
Achmed

United States

#3 May 7, 2009
Al Davis wrote:
But some of my former 1st round picks have and look terrible. Its all my fault we stink.
SILENCE!!!...I keel you!!!!!!!!
RAIDER MISTERIO

Pomona, CA

#4 May 7, 2009
Achmed wrote:
<quoted text>
SILENCE!!!...I keel you!!!!!!!!
squeeelers, squeeelers!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 May 8, 2009
Al Davis wrote:
The only one that looks bad now is Michael Huff...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... Apr 6 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
News 49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
News 49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web