Next Raider?

Next Raider?

There are 22 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Next Raider?. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Five possible choices for the Raiders with the No. 7 pick in today's NFL draft: n Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech: Regarded as the top prospect at his position and someone capable of starting right away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#21 Apr 26, 2009
Then there was the TE from Iowa...Can't remember his name because I had to reboot, but more than likely is a blocker
Raider Nation

AOL

#22 Apr 26, 2009
CALIR8DER wrote:
Here is some film on Mike Mitchell dude looks like a beast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i8KF2-_OXoAXX
We could have waited and had him in the 3rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... (Apr '15) Apr '15 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
News 49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
News 49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web