Raiders pick speedy Heyward-Bey

Raiders pick speedy Heyward-Bey

There are 38 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Raiders pick speedy Heyward-Bey. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

First came the euphoria for Darrius Heyward-Bey , then the sucker punch. When the Oakland Raiders made Heyward-Bey the seventh pick - and first wide receiver - of the draft Saturday, a group of 30-plus close friends and family exploded in delirium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Utica, KY

#23 May 27, 2009
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>GOTTA LOVE IT!!!=)
ASK ME HOW IT IS IN COLORADO (lol)
RAIDERS 2009!!!
Hey, if the Raiders can keep the steroid addict Chargers who will never ever even come close to going to another super bowl out of the playoffs. I'm happy. And if the Raider win their division next year more power to them.
RaiderDynasty09

United States

#24 May 27, 2009
Who the f*ck is this dooooshbag? We have enough fakes and proxy IP abusers on here.
Achmed

Atlanta, GA

#25 May 27, 2009
18andDONEwithoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if the Raiders can keep the steroid addict Chargers who will never ever even come close to going to another super bowl out of the playoffs. I'm happy. And if the Raider win their division next year more power to them.
SILENCE!!!!....I keel you!!!!

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

“Go Raiders!!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Dallas, TX

#26 May 31, 2009
Danielle wrote:
I just want to say that I live in the bay area and I'm a HUGE Oakland Raider fan..I go to many games throughout the season...and I'm honored to call Darrius Heyward-Bey and Oakland Raider. I want this good hearted gentleman prove all those RUDE anaylists WRONG!! I'm so happy Oakland picked him up on the 7th pick over Crabtree and Maclin......I honestly a have a feeling that this man is going to blow every ones minds and make those ones who doubted him eat there words. Those anaylists say "Oakland should have never picked him up 7th pick and what are they thinking?" Darrius....they just don't know that it's NOT the Raiders being crazy it's the Raiders TRULY believing in you in a PERSON and PLAYER....and thats all that matters!!! Welcome to the bay area and the Oakland raiders..I can't wait to watch you play!! Good luck..Danielle ([email protected])
Who cares who the players are as long as we start winning football games. I wish there were more girls on this forum. Why haven't you been back? Then again I don't blame you because of the chaos caused by the haters. I'm surprised a lot of these guys do come back especially TexasRaider as much as they abuse him...They think he's the only person that lives in the Dallas, TX proximity.
RaiderDynasty09

United States

#27 May 31, 2009
JacksonBrownGirl3481 wrote:
<quoted text>
= I wish there were more girls on this forum. Why haven't you been back? Then again I don't blame you because of the chaos caused by the haters. I'm surprised a lot of these guys do come back especially TexasRaider as much as they abuse him...They think he's the only person that lives in the Dallas, TX proximity.
There is not enough Raider football talk thanks to the fake accounts and personality types not to mention people posting from 3 different locations in the same day who claim to be true fans. Always masking thier identity. Only the dies hards of the Black Hole are permitted to do so!!!!

Raiders!!!!
Achmed

UK

#28 May 31, 2009
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!>..I keel you!!!!!!!

Texas Raider is JacksonBrownGirl 3481

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

Bleacher Report
RAIDER MISTERIO MISTERIO
Joey Lucania (Contributor)

Michael Miller 2 months ago
Did you just change your profile name?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#29 Jun 4, 2009
<quoted text>
Who cares who the players are as long as we start winning football games. I wish there were more girls on this forum. Why haven't you been back? Then again I don't blame you because of the chaos caused by the haters. I'm surprised a lot of these guys do come back especially TexasRaider as much as they abuse him...They think he's the only person that lives in the Dallas, TX proximity.
We come back because the real Raider Fans are very unified and we appreciate each other's comments. The haters are low life losers with no life and proxy abusers that change their name and location regularly and reply to themselves as fake Raider fans and raider haters. It does get agravating when you see that all that has been on here in a while is haters and fakes, but we all have lives away from the PC and know we'll all be back sooner than later.
RAIDERNATION 2009!!!!!!!

“Go Raiders!!!!!!”

Dallas, TX

#30 Jun 4, 2009
It's all good Tex. I may not come on here every day, but I come around enough to catch up on the news. Not easy being a single mom with a 9 year old running around.
Achmed

Atlanta, GA

#31 Jun 5, 2009
SILENCE!!!!!!....I keel you!!!!!!!!!

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

Utica, KY

#33 Jun 7, 2009
Achmed wrote:
SILENCE!!!!!!....I keel you!!!!!!!!!
RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.
Dude, serously leave the Raiders fans alone. Your just asking to get your ass kicked. Look I have nothing for or against the Raiders, but no one cares about your post. All they do is flood topix. And so what if all these Raiders fans have multiple screen name NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.

“Go Raiders!!!!!!”

Dallas, TX

#34 Jun 7, 2009
<quoted text>
Dude, serously leave the Raiders fans alone. Your just asking to get your ass kicked. Look I have nothing for or against the Raiders, but no one cares about your post. All they do is flood topix. And so what if all these Raiders fans have multiple screen name NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.
Not to mention that 2 of us live in the same proximity...We can't help where we're from, but we can pick our football team no matter where we live.
Achmed

Atlanta, GA

#35 Jun 7, 2009
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!I keel you!!!!!!!!

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
AOL

Utica, KY

#36 Jun 8, 2009
<quoted text>
Not to mention that 2 of us live in the same proximity...We can't help where we're from, but we can pick our football team no matter where we live.
Well, I know Amched or who ever his name is isn't putting where he is from, because he doesn't want to get his ass kicked when he actually goes to a raiders game.
Captain Canada

Clandeboye, Canada

#37 Jun 8, 2009
<quoted text>
Well, I know Amched or who ever his name is isn't putting where he is from, because he doesn't want to get his ass kicked when he actually goes to a raiders game.
He probably doesn't know where he is.
Achmed

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jun 8, 2009
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!I keel you!!!!!!!!!

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
AOL

Bleacher Report
RAIDER MISTERIO MISTERIO

RAIDER MISTERIO

Camarillo, CA

#39 Jun 8, 2009
Achmed wrote:
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!I keel you!!!!!!!!!
ACHMED,MISTERIO'S BI.CH!(LOL)
RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.
RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.
RAIDER MISTERIO
AOL
Bleacher Report
RAIDER MISTERIO MISTERIO
(lol)

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#40 Jun 9, 2009
Captain Canada wrote:
<quoted text>He probably doesn't know where he is.
<quoted text>
He thinks I'm the only one in the Dallas, TX proximity...He such an idiot; everybody knows how big the Dallas proximity is
Achmed

Burbank, CA

#41 Jun 9, 2009
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!! I keel you!!!!!!!!!

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
AOL

Bleacher Report
RAIDER MISTERIO MISTERIO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... (Apr '15) Apr '15 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
News 49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
News 49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web