2009 NFL Draft: Dan Pompei's top wide...

2009 NFL Draft: Dan Pompei's top wide receivers

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 9, 2009, titled 2009 NFL Draft: Dan Pompei's top wide receivers. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

He does not play particularly fast, and he has been unable to run a 40-yard dash because of a stress fracture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Harvin like HESTER

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2009
Are you crazy??? Not to be a homer but to compare Harvin to Hester is an insult and ridiculous!!!! Harvin never returned kicks in college, ran wr routes though maybe not as many as crab,,hands as good as anyone in draft, and where is the character issue...5 years ago as a senor in HS???come one!! How about bigger than santana moss and steve smith but has potential to be just a good as either of them
jrs

Winter Park, FL

#2 Apr 14, 2009
Hakeem(One Man Team) Nicks would be my # 1 he knows how to score from anywhere on the field and at least 3 times a game hoping Jaguars pick him!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#3 Apr 14, 2009
Harvin like HESTER wrote:
Are you crazy??? Not to be a homer but to compare Harvin to Hester is an insult and ridiculous!!!! Harvin never returned kicks in college, ran wr routes though maybe not as many as crab,,hands as good as anyone in draft, and where is the character issue...5 years ago as a senor in HS???come one!! How about bigger than santana moss and steve smith but has potential to be just a good as either of them
potential to be as good as steve smith? seriously, lay off the crack and put down the bong. percy harvin is the most overrated reciever in this draft. my top 5 recievers in order for 2009 draft would have to be:

1. crabtree
2. maclin
3. nicks
4. harvin/heyward-bay
5. heyward-bey/harvin

im still not sure wether i would put heyward-bey or harvin at #4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... Apr '15 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
News 49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
News 49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web