Colts sign draft pick Clint Session

Colts sign draft pick Clint Session

There are 24 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 28, 2007, titled Colts sign draft pick Clint Session. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts have signed fourth-round draft pick Clint Session, according to the player's agent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Belichick71

Macomb, IL

#22 Jul 28, 2007
I'm afraid it's true. The mighty Colts with their masterful drafting & coaching have left our Patriots behind. We'll be lucky to beat them anytime soon.

Go Patriots!
Tim

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jul 28, 2007
Pats Super Fan wrote:
EEEEWWWWW I am so scared of all the big mean players the dolts are signing. We might as well forfiet are game against the mighty DOLTS.
A Patriots fan posting from Kentucky who can't spell "our games", now that's priceless. In case you didn't notice, the Colts won the SuperBowl in February with what many claimed were menial players on defense. Are you coming to any of our games this season, Pats Stupid Fan?
Cleveland Steamer

Marysville, OH

#24 Jul 29, 2007
Colt will lose to the Pats this year. Pats will make it to the SuperBowl providing they don't have a season full of injury. Colts will be over confident and have an average season. Dungy will not be able to motivate the team. This will be Dungys last season with the colts.
Better D

Tempe, AZ

#25 Aug 1, 2007
Cleveland Steamer wrote:
Colt will lose to the Pats this year. Pats will make it to the SuperBowl providing they don't have a season full of injury. Colts will be over confident and have an average season. Dungy will not be able to motivate the team. This will be Dungys last season with the colts.
ha ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Coe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vick answers doubters with 4-TD performance, le... (Sep '10) Sep '10 triple6vamp 1
News Takeaways set tone early (Dec '07) Dec '07 wuh 2
News Gonzalez, Ugoh back? (Nov '07) Nov '07 Bill 18
News 2 draftees hoping to play (Aug '07) Aug '07 1coltsfan 1
News Preseason: Sorgi's time to shine (Aug '07) Aug '07 colts rule 10
News Colts optimistic as training camp ends (Aug '07) Aug '07 Wowzers 3
News Colts begin training camp in Terre Haute (Jul '07) Jul '07 Larry W 4
More from around the web