Mike Goodson likes his chances in Oakland

There are 7 comments on the Jun 3, 2012, MSNBC story titled Mike Goodson likes his chances in Oakland. In it, MSNBC reports that:

When Michael Bush left the Raiders for the Bears via free agency, it was assumed that second-year running back Taiwan Jones would become the primary understudy for starting tailback Darren McFadden .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

raiderfaith

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2012
I hope he explodes and we end up with a strong one two punch at rb.

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#2 Jun 4, 2012
I think Goodson is a good trade. He had good numbers in 2010. I haven't watched him play, just going by numbers (had him on my fantasy team--LOL). I think he was A LOT better than what he got in Carolina behind the other 2 RB's. I would take Goodson over either of the other 2 backs in Carolina. He could do real well with us switching to the ZBS too---at least HE seems to think so. He needs to work on the fumbles--hearing that from everyone.

I hope Taiwan improves this year also. If DMC goes down with injury, I'm really not that worried.......with Goodson and Taiwan in the backfield. Of Course, the O-line has to open holes for them.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Jun 4, 2012
I watched Goodson a lot in college and I think he should do well for us.
raiderfaith

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Living in NC I saw a fair amount of Goodson. He is great when given the right scheme. He is fairly fast...and plays more like McFadden than bush did.

Michigan

#5 Jun 5, 2012
raiderfaith wrote:
Living in NC I saw a fair amount of Goodson. He is great when given the right scheme. He is fairly fast...and plays more like McFadden than bush did.
yeah, that's what it looks like on his highlight reels. Maybe that's the plan all along. If DMC goes down with injury, we don't have to change our scheme or plays or anything.....just send Goodson on the field and keep rolling.
raiderfaith

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
that said taiwan jones also can run like the breeze.
Zild0405 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, that's what it looks like on his highlight reels. Maybe that's the plan all along. If DMC goes down with injury, we don't have to change our scheme or plays or anything.....just send Goodson on the field and keep rolling.

Michigan

#7 Jun 6, 2012
I love Taiwaaaaan Joooooones!!!! The fastest man on earth LOL

I was really hoping he would hit the scene running as a rookie (I picked him up on one of my fantasy teams last year as a "sleeper"--LOL).

Oh well, maybe this year. He's DEFINITELY got potential.....and speed, speed, speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bears Place RB Michael Bush on IR (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Chicago Bears Week 8 Milk Carton (Oct '12) Oct '12 Code Word 2
News Forte set for physical game vs. Lions (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chicago Bears: Will the Bears' O-Line Be a Seas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Bears' Smith: Forte's ankle sprain not serious (Sep '12) Sep '12 Coach of the Year 2
News Lovie Smith's Ego May Have Cost the Chicago Bea... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Time Out 2
More from around the web