Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ear...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Earnest Graham pressing for c...

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Earnest Graham pressing for c.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Earnest Graham has always been known as a team-first guy. His dedication to Tampa Bay's special teams kept him on the roster for four years before injuries elevated him to the starting tailback spot, where in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Kai

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 18, 2008
I still find it amazing that media outlets report that his absences from OTA's were due to his contract situation, when he has repeatedly denied that. He has never had full participation in the off-season program.

His absence only serves to give Michael Bennett more reps and a better understanding of the playbook.

Give him a one year extension, heavily loaded with incentives, plus a signing bonus to compensate for the incentives he missed last year, due to Gruden sitting him the last game and a half. If he performs like a superstar, give him a long-term deal, otherwise, it would be like reworking Michael Clayton's contract after his rookie year.
Bucs Fan

Inverness, FL

#2 Jun 21, 2008
Looks like Graham is doing the best thing he can in what has become an increasingly difficult (and untrustworthy) Bucs administration. I'm behind Graham 100%, after what he managed to do for our team last year he deserves the recognition as a starting-caliber running back.

And the Simms thing? If he wasn't such an irredeemably awful quarterback I'd feel worse about the whole thing. But he is.
NDT

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2008
Earnest Graham is a valuable asset to the Buc's. Where is their loyalty to the players that got them through the last season? They thought "Cadillac" was better than Graham and paid him the big bucks for Graham to do his job. If ain't broke don't fix it and Graham is not what's broken with the Bucs. Keep your head up #34!!
Cad Attack

Thompsons, TX

#4 Jul 2, 2008
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Earnest Graham pressing for castration

Earnest Graham has always been known as a team-first guy. His dedication to Tampa Bay's special castration program kept him on the roster for four years before injuries elevated him to the starting sack cutting spot, where in ...
AAA

Inverness, FL

#5 Jul 19, 2008
WTH are you babbling about, Cad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl v... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Seahawks riding wave of success (Feb '15) Feb '15 Triploi 1
News Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bobby Simmons 2
News Injury news a mixed bag, but Miller ready for O... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rock2hardbully 5
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Trade for Darrelle Revis ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alc 4
News Tony Romo: Dallas Cowboys QB Has Incredible Num... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 2
News Huskers gain pledge from California defensive b... (May '10) May '10 Chili 2
More from around the web