Minnesota Vikings draft review: undra...

Minnesota Vikings draft review: undrafted offensive players

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Minnesota Vikings draft review: undrafted offensive players. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Vikings have found several regular players on its roster after the draft, including Ring of Honor member John Randle and former Gopher Marcus Sherels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2013
I see the Vikings signed a QB. It would be nice if they did find someone like John Randle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McLeod Bethel-Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Craig: Stretching field suddenly might not be a... (Oct '13) Oct '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings waive McLeod Bethel-Thompson (Oct '13) Oct '13 Avant 1
News Spielman says Freeman signing doesn't reflect d... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Bills' sturdy defence, rookie QB Manuel combine... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 4
News Minnesota Vikings: Why They Should Give JaMarcu... (May '13) Jun '13 King of Sheba 17
News New FanSided.com Mock Draft Has Vikings Taking ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 2
News Vikings: Joe Webb waits. Christian Ponder plays... (Nov '12) Nov '12 DMAN 4
More from around the web