Steelers' worrisome injury list ...

Steelers' worrisome injury list for playoffs: long, and still growing

There are 9 comments on the International Herald Tribune story from Jan 1, 2008, titled Steelers' worrisome injury list for playoffs: long, and still growing. In it, International Herald Tribune reports that:

“Trai is the next guy up and the level of expectation will not change. Using common sense, he is the third person to have lined up at that position, so we've got to do some things schematically to help him.”

PITTSBURGH : Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin keeps erasing names on that depth chart on his office wall. via International Herald Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Herald Tribune.

“Steelers Forever”

Since: Dec 07

Cranberry Township PA

#1 Jan 1, 2008
The Steelers are going to have to come out throwing the ball to beat the Jags. The O line is devastated, the D line is devastated, Parker gone. Wow! Its up to Ben to win!

STEELERS ROCK!!!
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#2 Jan 1, 2008
It can happen Bill, they have three more days to get ready. Let's go Steelers!

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#3 Jan 1, 2008
Slick McSteel wrote:
It can happen Bill, they have three more days to get ready. Let's go Steelers!
Hey Slick. Hope your havin a nice new year. I was very sorry to see Max Starks go down. I just hope whatever O line shows up they can protect Ben.
I don't think the R game will be a factor. TEs are going to have to block & so is Najeh or whoever.
Brudder Funk

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2008
pittbooger suck man!!!

they already tryin' to make excuse for losing in playoffs man! they shoulda be more worry because they suck - not 'cause they got a few guy out witt stubbed toes!

predict pitt to lose by 20 in first round game!

bring back the "chin" if you wanna win!!!

beg witt 'em to come back!!!!!!!!!!
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#5 Jan 1, 2008
I love it when the roaches try to effect an accent or something online to "disguise" themselves. Whatever there dude from florida. You're like a little kid writing some cuss words on the bathroom wall. To each their own.

I agree Bill that Ben will have to have a standout game for us to win. I think they will try to establish the run only because it's probably easier to run block than pass block for someone who doesn't have too many game snaps. 3 more days to prepare. let's hope they get it done.

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#6 Jan 2, 2008
Slick McSteel wrote:
I love it when the roaches try to effect an accent or something online to "disguise" themselves. Whatever there dude from florida. You're like a little kid writing some cuss words on the bathroom wall. To each their own.
I agree Bill that Ben will have to have a standout game for us to win. I think they will try to establish the run only because it's probably easier to run block than pass block for someone who doesn't have too many game snaps. 3 more days to prepare. let's hope they get it done.
Yea! That maggot is still crawlin around too. I think this one could be that one.

Your're right about the run blocking, but I just don't know how they're going to do that against Jacksonville with our O line. Post Gazette writer, Ed Bouchette, says he's "gotta feelin" that the Steelers are gonna pull off a win.

STEELERS ROCK!!!
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#7 Jan 2, 2008
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea! That maggot is still crawlin around too. I think this one could be that one.
Your're right about the run blocking, but I just don't know how they're going to do that against Jacksonville with our O line. Post Gazette writer, Ed Bouchette, says he's "gotta feelin" that the Steelers are gonna pull off a win.
STEELERS ROCK!!!
Great. I think the Steelers can win. The second and third stringers are going to have to step up big time. Now Klint is out with a neck stinger, what's next? Go Steelers!
pbrgr in MD

Manassas, VA

#8 Jan 2, 2008
Pittbooger?

Hrumph.

At least we're *in* the playoffs... Come to think of it, aren't we usually?

<grin>

“Steelers Forever”

Cranberry Township PA

#9 Jan 2, 2008
pbrgr in MD wrote:
Pittbooger?
Hrumph.
At least we're *in* the playoffs... Come to think of it, aren't we usually?
<grin>
Roger that!
STEELERS ROCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tomlin knows what the Steelers need (Feb '08) Mar '14 JW Smooth 8,963
News Unsung Heroes of Pittsburgh Steelers' 2012 Season (Dec '12) Dec '12 John Polvere 1
News NFL's Thursday Night Football proves to be hard... (Oct '12) Oct '12 The Shining 4
News Building an NFL Trade Deadline Wish List for th... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nappy 2
News Sean Spence Injury: Rookie LB Hurts Knee In Thi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 bill 1
News Terrell Suggs, His Career Against the Steelers,... (Jun '12) Jun '12 James 1
News Juicy matchup in Steel City (Oct '11) Oct '11 Matchfarts 2
More from around the web