Wonder twins: Mike Pouncey ready to f...

Wonder twins: Mike Pouncey ready to follow in brother's steps

There are 5 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Wonder twins: Mike Pouncey ready to follow in brother's steps. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Early on Wednesday morning, Maurkice Pouncey drove his twin brother from the family home in Lakeland, Fla., to the airport for the 6 a.m. flight here and this week's NFL Scouting Combine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Atl Gator

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2011
At least the scouts can see what I can see the guy is a great guard. Dumbazzio didn't care he puts his best lineman at center.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Atl Gator wrote:
At least the scouts can see what I can see the guy is a great guard. Dumbazzio didn't care he puts his best lineman at center.
Yep, Mike took one for the team....

Hope it doesn't cost him too much on draft day...

but, any good scout will know the name Pouncey because of the fantastic job his brother did in his rookie year.....
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Mike took one for the team....
Hope it doesn't cost him too much on draft day...
but, any good scout will know the name Pouncey because of the fantastic job his brother did in his rookie year.....
I hope it costs him so much he falls to #31.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it costs him so much he falls to #31.
wouldn't that be nice!
Atl Gator

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2011
It shouldn't cost him too much but with the potential rookie wage scale he probably will lose some cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurkice Pouncey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patriots get to play football instead of talk a... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Bill Belichick not falling for Ben Roethlisberg... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Ben Roethlisberger is the first QB in NFL histo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Booze and Boobs 1
News Poor Decisions Made by the Pittsburgh Steelers ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Dalton 3
News Steelers OC Haley Praises Beachum, Downplays En... (Sep '13) Sep '13 urug26 2
News Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
More from around the web