Jaguars take advantage of Broncos mis...

Jaguars take advantage of Broncos mistakes in win

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Jaguars take advantage of Broncos mistakes in win. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Jacksonville Jaguars didn't need to play keep-away from Denver this time, just takeaway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

LatinJag

Port Charlotte, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Never doubt that my Jaguars still the best team in this state. 3-3 record does not scare anyone but they all came against division leaders. Today we beat a division leader. Dolphins fans complain about what they should watch in Central Florida on game day. Texans just got their first win of the season against your "Wildcat" offense. Bucs are good too but the Dolphins still a project. Big Tuna will fix your situation down there quick but do not expect too much this year.
Jaguars play in a tough division and has the injury bug around since the week before season start. Anyway, no excuses.
Welcome the bye week next and good luck to all you Fins whinners.
bold and blue

AOL

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Jaguars win and the Dolphins remember that they are the Dolphins and Lose.

Life is good!
JJ Jones

New York, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2008
What a great road win. Next four weeks: Bye, Cleveland,@ Cincinnati and @ Detroit. Can you say 6-3?
Go Jags

Deland, FL

#4 Oct 13, 2008
JJ Jones wrote:
What a great road win. Next four weeks: Bye, Cleveland,@ Cincinnati and @ Detroit. Can you say 6-3?
and then Tenn and Minn at home...I would rather say 8-3...go Jags. F the Dolphins!
LatinJag

Port Charlotte, FL

#5 Oct 13, 2008
The best game we have on our remaining schedule is this bye weekend. Damn we need this one more than any more victories. Meester and a bunch other bodies should be back for the Browns and Collier is finaly out of the hospital. Is going to be a great week for the Jaguars. Before we chant an 8-3 lets take care the Browns and take it one game at a time.
"Move the chains, move the chains, move the chains, MOVE!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Jones-Drew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Should they pursue Trent Richa... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Oakland Raiders Likely Not Bringing Darren McFa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Farts 8
News NFL players like 49ers' Gore swear by muscle ac... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Activation Required 1
News Oakland Raiders could sign Ndamukong Suh or tra... (Jan '15) Jan '15 USMC Farts 2
News Raiders players host breast cancer patients for... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Breast Awareness ... 3
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pro Football Talk: Raiders still worst team in NFL (Jul '14) Jul '14 RaiderFaith 3
More from around the web