Has Matthew Stafford already made up ...

Has Matthew Stafford already made up his mind?

There are 9 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Has Matthew Stafford already made up his mind?. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

If it seems like the post-Florida, poll-sliding, second-tier-bowl level of doom is even more pronounced than usual at Georgia, maybe it's because of this: The belief that the Matthew Stafford/Knowshon Moreno ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Dee-J-Lee

AOL

#1 Nov 5, 2008
Is Stafford ready for NFL ? David Greene had a
lot of success even finished his senior year with the most wins ever. The NFL can be tough on you. I
like Stafford a lot, he has a lot of arm, but he has a lot of interceptions already he is closing in on David Greene, but David Greene threw 600 more passes to reach his 38 interceptions. another year will do Stafford good, he will become
a really gifted gunslinger with the receivers that
are coming back. I believe Stafford could throw 35 touch downs next year.
Could be worth a lot of money
Dawg96

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2008
While we didnít meet the high expectations set at the begining of this year, we could still end strong! We need Stafford and Moreno back to finish the drill behind a healthy deep o-line in 2009. Donít go to the NFL, come back one more season.

Please sign the guest book for Matthew and Knowshon at www.dontgodawgs.com
Blakelyn

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Dec 9, 2008
Please don't go Stafford and Moreno. We love you guys and you are the BEST ever. We need your talent and drive for our team. GO GEORGIA!!!! Oh and by he way, Tim Tebow wishes he could be as good as the MAN Stafford!!!
briel

Griffin, GA

#4 Dec 10, 2008
dono,t go pro come back matthew and knowshon
briel

Griffin, GA

#5 Dec 10, 2008
please
ejfDAWG

Ball Ground, GA

#6 Dec 13, 2008
I think that Stafford needs to finish up college education b4 he moves on but he would also be ready 4 the NFL I Love Moreno 2 and He is ready To Myself I Think That Massaquoi is ready 2
munsonmaniac10

Cookeville, TN

#7 Dec 13, 2008
I think moreno will be around another year but with the salary cap comin in 2010 i'm really scared about stafford. it's been made very evident that he is the best quarterback in the ncaa, the problem is that we havent given him a healthy offensive line yet! im praying for a miracle to happen and him to return with a healthy offensive line! with that, moreno, and AJ GREEN! this could finally be THAT YEAR! PLEASE STAY STAFFORD!
ttoptommy

Atlantic Beach, FL

#8 Dec 13, 2008
its been great watching these two fine players over the years some growing times where hard but im glad they both choose georgia hope they stay but i dont see it happen
bulldawgfan

Evans, GA

#9 Dec 17, 2008
I really hope both Moreno and Stafford stay. I know that if they do we will have a great year and have a shot at the SEC and NC, which we haven't had while either have been at UGA. I hope they take into consideration that the fans really want them to come back. I understand that Stafford has a strong arm and is #1 pick mainly b/c of that but he does have a lot of polishing up to do. I know the salary cap is coming, but even with that i'm sure he'll be making a lot of money to secure him for the rest of his life. And what if he goes and something horrible happens? I think a college degree is important. And as for moreno, he's only a sophomore and has great skills but also has a lot of polishing up to do. If either (and somehow both) stay for 2009-10 i totally think one of them could win the Heisman. Also, why would Stafford wanna get drafted by the Lions? Just b/c he goes there doesn't mean he'll turn the team around. He'll probably end up being forgotten if the rest of his team doesn't produce results. PLEASE STAY S AND M!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthew Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions' Calvin Johnson plans to retire, accordin... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Caldwell says Stafford still Lions quarterback (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts bench 1
News Did Teddy Bridgewater Overtake Matthew Stafford... (Jan '15) Jun '15 Zoo Bear 36
News Detroit feels robbed by officials in loss to Da... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Observer 3
News NFL round-up: Seattle Seahawks sneak Superbowl ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Lions upset Packers, Giants secure first win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Is Matthew Stafford the answer for Lions? Pro F... (Jul '14) Jul '14 chief824 1
More from around the web