How I See It: NFC North Stock Watch

How I See It: NFC North Stock Watch

There are 2 comments on the ESPN.com - NFL Nation - Blog story from Mar 18, 2010, titled How I See It: NFC North Stock Watch. In it, ESPN.com - NFL Nation - Blog reports that:

Favre conspiracy theories : Can we all agree it's pointless to suggest that quarterback Brett Favre somehow dropped the ball on recruiting free-agent running back LaDainian Tomlinson ? And that the uncertainty of Favre's future actually played a role in Tomlinson's decision to sign with the New York Jets ? In my mind, it's simple: Tomlinson went to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.com - NFL Nation - Blog.

Guynburger

Edgerton, WI

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Brett farve is a nancy boy and no one has disrespected the game, fans, teammates more then him.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2010
retired, unretired, retired, unretired, debating retiement to skip camps again, fail toreach the super bowl again

It just never ends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthew Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions' Calvin Johnson plans to retire, accordin... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Caldwell says Stafford still Lions quarterback (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts bench 1
News Did Teddy Bridgewater Overtake Matthew Stafford... (Jan '15) Jun '15 Zoo Bear 36
News Detroit feels robbed by officials in loss to Da... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Observer 3
News NFL round-up: Seattle Seahawks sneak Superbowl ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Lions upset Packers, Giants secure first win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Is Matthew Stafford the answer for Lions? Pro F... (Jul '14) Jul '14 chief824 1
More from around the web