At SEC media days, Georgia Coach Mark...

At SEC media days, Georgia Coach Mark Richt says his team's defense has to improve

There are 5 comments on the NOLA.com story from Jul 24, 2009, titled At SEC media days, Georgia Coach Mark Richt says his team's defense has to improve. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Georgia's famous defense proved a bit leaky at times in 2008, and Thursday head coach Mark Richt said the blame for that belongs to him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Ruger

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2009
You can bet Richt will have the Dawgs ready this year. Along with QB Joe Cox, the team will rally.

Our biggest obstacle is uf, or should I say TebowU! Great young man.

Ruger

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2009
AUBURN
William and Mary Math Team
uga
Ruger

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
AUBURN
William and Mary Math Team
uga
Now that was low.
Joe Cox is gonna surprise the SEC this year.

UGA
Brown College Debate Team
auburn

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#4 Aug 3, 2009
Nick will pull it out !!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2009
Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was low.
Joe Cox is gonna surprise the SEC this year.
UGA
Brown College Debate Team
auburn
All jokes aside, you told me about this kid long ago, remember? Richt has a habbit of winning and I have no doubt the UGA will be stout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthew Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Packers have lost three straight as Lions ... (Nov '17) Nov '17 sniff a fart 2 4
News Los Angeles Rams sign veteran quarterback Dan O... (Jul '17) Jul '17 RamsPharts 5
News Lions' Calvin Johnson plans to retire, accordin... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Caldwell says Stafford still Lions quarterback (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts bench 1
News Did Teddy Bridgewater Overtake Matthew Stafford... (Jan '15) Jun '15 Zoo Bear 36
News Detroit feels robbed by officials in loss to Da... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Observer 3
News NFL round-up: Seattle Seahawks sneak Superbowl ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2