Bears' Matt Forte limited in 1st half by foot injury

Full story: Chicago Tribune
Matt Forte gave Bears fans a scare when he left for the sideline after his first carry of the game Thursday night. Full Story
Clayton Bigsby

Riverdale, IL

#1 Dec 11, 2008
Wha??? You got to be kidding me. This is the same Cedric Benson who preferred to run himself to the ground and always limped back to his feet like he was injured.

Since: Apr 08

Park Ridge, IL

#2 Dec 13, 2008
Forte is a stud.

For those that wanted Mendenhall, well...i told you so! lol

Forte turned out to be a better fit even more so then McFadden would of been for the bears.
Bill

Naperville, IL

#3 Dec 16, 2008
_DiMz_ wrote:
Forte is a stud.
For those that wanted Mendenhall, well...i told you so! lol
Forte turned out to be a better fit even more so then McFadden would of been for the bears.

Having been one of the "get Mendenhall at all costs" nut cases, I sure didn't guess the total value of Forte.......... Yeah,... You were right.

Ouch,..... THAT hurt !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Toeaina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoa Camp hosts highlight their commitment (Jul '11) Jul '11 ysl replica 1
Bears sign three players (Mar '10) Mar '10 Susan Harris 1
Hester remark gets Bears QB Cutler in trouble (Aug '09) Aug '09 Mark Schlereth 2
Bears coach Lovie Smith still wants Devin Heste... (May '09) May '09 BearsFanForLife 79
5 Chicago Bears who better watch draft (Apr '09) Apr '09 _DiMz_ 43
Blanked in Pro Bowl? Lance Briggs may be Bears'... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Bleed Cubbie blue 11
Anthony Adams inactive, still part of Bears' fa... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Aussie Hoosier 1
•••
•••

Matt Toeaina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••