Judge orders Reed to perform communit...

Judge orders Reed to perform community service

There are 5 comments on the Valley News Dispatch story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Judge orders Reed to perform community service. In it, Valley News Dispatch reports that:

By Jill King Greenwood , PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW Tuesday, March 2, 2010 Last updated: 10:43 am A judge passed Monday on fining Steelers kicker Jeff Reed for unsportsmanlike conduct with Pittsburgh police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley News Dispatch.

Ms Harriet Johnson

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Jeff Reed and Matt Spaeth are no class drunks! Shame on that judge for not throwing his sorry a$$ in jail.
RFD

Jeannette, PA

#2 Mar 3, 2010
If you want to stay safe from Jeff Reed, just carry a football.
Punt Returner

Clarksburg, PA

#3 Mar 4, 2010
I just make sure I'm not carrying any alcohol.
Bullfarts

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2010
Reed to perform community service

like my mom does
Big Ben Ate My Dingo

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 5, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Reed to perform community service
like my mom does
Yep the ole community service. Anyone else would be doing jail time.

Probably have to take a few Steelers out to the PSP shooting range for a day of fun. Oh wait, wrong county, that's how you get a reduced fine when you're a Steeler whose been arrested in Westmoreland County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Spaeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tomlin wants continued growth from Steelers (Jan '15) Jan '15 Turds 4
News Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript: 8.19.14 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Chicago Bears May Have to Look Within Roster to... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News NFL: Pressure mounts on Bears (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Searching for proper balance with Forte (Nov '12) Nov '12 fantasy warrior 3
News Chicago Bears Week 8 Milk Carton (Oct '12) Oct '12 Code Word 2
News NFL playoffs: More reasons to fire Lovie (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bella Abzug 2
More from around the web