Better Know the Enemy: St. Louis Rams

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC New York

Every week during the season, we'll scout out the Jets' next opponent. This week, that opponent is the St.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Tebow has spent hours pouring over film to identify potential targets in the St Louis backfield. by aiming at the DB's he will miss them thus improving the odds an unintended wide receiver or tight end will catch the ball
Game Prep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rams did not have any game film of the 2012 Jets to help in preparation of the game...

so they had a team meeting and watch 4 hours of The Three Stodges on NetFlix and are confident they are ready...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matt Slauson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bears reach deal with De La Puente Apr '14 DeLaPuto 1
Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
- Gabe Carimi Traded To Tampa (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 3
Should Chicago Bears Consider Resigning Brian U... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
What are the Chicago Bears and Phil Emery Reall... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wallace hunter 1
New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Willie Colon (Apr '13) Apr '13 George W Bush 4
NFL committee seeks changes to chop blocks (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Search the Matt Slauson Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••