Tales from the nest

Tales from the nest

There are 8 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Dec 28, 2008, titled Tales from the nest. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

When the Falcons are bad, they can be bad beyond subtlety. See 2007, starring Michael Vick and Bobby Petrino.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Rebecca

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Matt Ryan is the best thng that ever happened to the Falcons. I would be really surprised if he fought dogs, shot the crowd the finger, gave women herpes, etc. It's really not necessary to be a thug. Ryan has class.
LA Falcons

Cedar Rapids, IA

#2 Dec 30, 2008
Rebecca wrote:
Matt Ryan is the best thng that ever happened to the Falcons. I would be really surprised if he fought dogs, shot the crowd the finger, gave women herpes, etc. It's really not necessary to be a thug. Ryan has class.
You racist hag. Just say what you mean and stop being a punk about it. And stop doing that peanut butter thing! EWWW!
No vick

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 30, 2008
I think you are the racist. So your saying that herpes, shooting fans your middle finger, fighting dogs is a black thing?

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#4 Dec 30, 2008
No vick wrote:
I think you are the racist. So your saying that herpes, shooting fans your middle finger, fighting dogs is a black thing?
Actually, dogfighting was introduced by Englishmen in this country. Blacks only picked it up when some of them got tired of not getting enough from their welfare and SSI checks.
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, dogfighting was introduced by Englishmen in this country. Blacks only picked it up when some of them got tired of not getting enough from their welfare and SSI checks.
People saw that picture of your fat azz, we know you collecting disability checks and getting aid for all that cellulite you carry!
Sweet Caroline

Howell, MI

#6 Dec 30, 2008
LA Falcons

Cedar Rapids, IA

#7 Dec 31, 2008
Sweet Caroline wrote:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com /1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-M ichaelVick
yes we can
LMAO! Like that matters! LOL! Yep, because the NFL wouldn't reinstate domestic abusers and drug traffickers! Oops...yes they did! LOL
Kentucky Woman

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Want to succeed at the NFL draft? Copy the Patr... Apr '17 DraftPhartz 4
News Falcons' Kyle Shanahan temporarily loses gamepl... Feb '17 TakesPharts 2
News Video game simulation has New England rallying ... Feb '17 SimulationPharts 2
News Column: A preview of things to expect during Su... Jan '17 DuringPharts 3
News Atlanta hangs on to beat Eagles on Monday Night... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Atlanta Falcons: Schedule Not As Easy As It Looks (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Bill Parcells Left Miami Dolphins Because Of St... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Walter 35
More from around the web