Falcons' Ryan can grab road win vs. banged-up Pack

Oct 2, 2008 Full story: Fox Sports 19

As a rookie quarterback playing right away for a team that ranked among the league's worst last season, Matt Ryan was expected to take his licks in 2008.

Full Story
ben

Ashburn, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2008
I think he is doing a good job for the Falcons...when the Falcons gets an offense line,,,then he will do great.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2008
ben wrote:
I think he is doing a good job for the Falcons...when the Falcons gets an offense line,,,then he will do great.
I agree with you. I think he is going to be fantastic.

Horrible that MV turned out to be a monster who kills dogs for his entertainment, but it might turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to the Falcons. If they had continued to pin their hopes on a winning season on Vick, I don't think it was happening. Vick was digressing instead of progressing. I think he had his mind of fighting and killing dogs, not football.
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 5, 2008
ben wrote:
He has been less than average against real bad teams. The Bucs and Panthers proved it.
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 5, 2008
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I think he is going to be fantastic.
Horrible that MV turned out to be a monster who kills dogs for his entertainment, but it might turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to the Falcons. If they had continued to pin their hopes on a winning season on Vick, I don't think it was happening. Vick was digressing instead of progressing. I think he had his mind of fighting and killing dogs, not football.
You dont know anything about the game. Ryan has not been good and Vick worked without a big time running back and no offensive line to speak of.
USA ROCKS

Williamsburg, VA

#6 Oct 5, 2008
Hometeam wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know anything about the game. Ryan has not been good and Vick worked without a big time running back and no offensive line to speak of.
When the maggot vick was with the Falcons they didn't need a running back, he WAS the running back. What they needed was an NFL caliber quarterback. They have that now.
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2008
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
When the maggot vick was with the Falcons they didn't need a running back, he WAS the running back. What they needed was an NFL caliber quarterback. They have that now.
Oh, so that explains the Panthers and Bucs winning with so many injuries on THEIR TEAM.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2008
Hometeam wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what I DO know.

Matt Ryan has more integrity in ONE of his balls than MV has in his entire herpes ridden body.

Matt Ryan has as much or more talent than MV, and Matt Ryan isn't an egomaniac.

I know that you won't find Matt Ryan torturing and killing dogs for his FUN.

I know that Matt Ryan is the QB of an NFL football team, and Michael Vick is rotting away in prison where he belongs.

And I know that Matt Ryan has money in the bank, while MV is going to have to ask has babies' momma for an allowance IF he ever gets out of prison.

Oh, and one more thing....I KNOW I AM LOVING IT

Since: Aug 08

Williamsburg, VA

#9 Oct 5, 2008
Hometeam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that explains the Panthers and Bucs winning with so many injuries on THEIR TEAM.
You know dude, you have your opinion and other people have theirs. I don't give a jackshit if vick was the best thing in pro football since sliced bread, even though he was far from it, the fact remains that he was in reality a sadistic no good piece of shit who fought, killed and tortured innocent dogs for fun. That makes the prick not worth the air he wasted on this planet. The lowlife felon is in prison where his belongs and I guarantee, just like his wonderful brother marcus, he won't be able to stay out of trouble once he is released from his cage. It's in their scum ridden blood.

So in closing, let me just say, PHUQUE vick!
Rose

Miami, FL

#10 Oct 5, 2008
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Ryan has more integrity in ONE of his balls than MV has in his entire herpes ridden body.
I know that Matt Ryan is the QB of an NFL football team, and Michael Vick is rotting away in prison where he belongs.
And I know that Matt Ryan has money in the bank, while MV is going to have to ask has babies' momma for an allowance IF he ever gets out of prison.
Jen, you are so incredibly intelligent as reflected in your posts and especially this one, as I feel illiterate next to you. You say it LOUD AND CLEAR and in such a manner that only belongs to you personally. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I, too, "AM LOVING IT" with you all the way. It will be a great satisfaction to me if he rots in prison and if not, then knowing that he is broke and living a miserable life with his low-life scumbag family.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#11 Oct 5, 2008
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen, you are so incredibly intelligent as reflected in your posts and especially this one, as I feel illiterate next to you. You say it LOUD AND CLEAR and in such a manner that only belongs to you personally. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I, too, "AM LOVING IT" with you all the way. It will be a great satisfaction to me if he rots in prison and if not, then knowing that he is broke and living a miserable life with his low-life scumbag family.
I'm right there with you all. I watched the how Vick conducted himself when he made his "I'm sorry" speech. What I perceived was the he is only sorry he got caught. That violent lifestyle he has been living for so long caught up with him. He thought he was above the law. I'm anxious to see what his demeanor is like when he gets out of jail. That said, I don't like Sarah Palin either.
Palin-Cruella DeVille

Greer, SC

#12 Oct 5, 2008
The Falcons won today.
You know, if the NFL is going to have so many felons, why not just keep them locked up and let them play football? I mean, wtf, then no dogfighting,dui's,etc. right?

Location hidden

#13 Oct 6, 2008
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Rose!! My friend, you know it doesn't take an intelligent person to know that MV is a monster who is where he belongs. I can't take credit for being "smart" because I know that. ANYONE who knows the facts of the MV case, even those who have no true affinity for dogs, know that what he did was reprehensible, and the length of time that he did these sadistic horrible things to innocent dogs indicates that he has a HUGE flaw in his character. TY for the compliment, but you know you and NY are my alter personalities!! The three of us think just alike in regard to animal abuse and MV. We are the three that would love to see him thrown in a cage with wild lions and bears, and let them rip him apart, just as he deserves. Of course, tickets should be sold to the event, which the proceeds could go to pit bull rescues across this country. THEN MV would be worth more than a POS like all his demented fans think he is now----

Location hidden

#14 Oct 6, 2008
Palin-Cruella DeVille wrote:
You know, if the NFL is going to have so many felons, why not just keep them locked up and let them play football? I mean, wtf, then no dogfighting,dui's,etc. right?
Now thats FUNNY, I don't care who you are!!! LMAO-And...a GREAT idea! Start with Vick and Pacman Jones--and honestly, Babineaux on the Falcons team belongs in prison too. He killed his girlfriends dog in retaliation for an argument they had. He got OFF scott free with it, by claiming the dog (pit bull of course) had attacked his children, but he knows he lies--and anyone else familiar with his case knows he lies too--I have a hard time stomaching the fact that he is still on the Falcons team--What is it with these POS black men who think that it's cool to kill a dog?????? I was watching the Redskins last week, and every time they mentioned Clinton Portis I wanted to puke. He's the POS who said MV had the right to do anything he wanted with his dogs, they were HIS dogs--Well tell you what Clinton--once upon a time your people were someone's property--guess it was ok then when they were whipped, raped, and sold, huh? After all, they were bought and paid for!! What a concept, and what an idiot Portis proved himself to be.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 6, 2008
Palin-Cruella DeVille wrote:
The Falcons won today.
Michael Vick who??? LMAO

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#16 Oct 6, 2008
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats FUNNY, I don't care who you are!!! LMAO-And...a GREAT idea! Start with Vick and Pacman Jones--and honestly, Babineaux on the Falcons team belongs in prison too. He killed his girlfriends dog in retaliation for an argument they had. He got OFF scott free with it, by claiming the dog (pit bull of course) had attacked his children, but he knows he lies--and anyone else familiar with his case knows he lies too--I have a hard time stomaching the fact that he is still on the Falcons team--What is it with these POS black men who think that it's cool to kill a dog?????? I was watching the Redskins last week, and every time they mentioned Clinton Portis I wanted to puke. He's the POS who said MV had the right to do anything he wanted with his dogs, they were HIS dogs--Well tell you what Clinton--once upon a time your people were someone's property--guess it was ok then when they were whipped, raped, and sold, huh? After all, they were bought and paid for!! What a concept, and what an idiot Portis proved himself to be.
Dahum, you're brilliant Jennifer. Those folks who keep bringing up slavery, the hangings, beatings, etc., to compare to Vick's case have totally bypassed the point that slaves were considered property too. Why wouldn't they defend the right or property owners to do with their property what they wished? Just shows me that they use these arguments only as they see fit but not with any degree of fairness.
Palin-Cruella DeVille

United States

#17 Oct 6, 2008
Careful Barb. Insecure people get very offended when you compare our darling dogs to slaves. Little do they know...........
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 11, 2008
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do think about Vick a whole lot.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 11, 2008
Ye
Hometeam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and most of the time I think about how much I wish he was dead. How much I wish he was electrocuted, hung, and drowned the same way he killed countless dogs over the last 7 years.

“Take a stand!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 12, 2008
Hometeam wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like you think about USA??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... Aug 26 Garbageuars 1
Falcons vs Titans TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... Aug 23 adriana 1
Atlanta Falcons picked for 'Hard Knocks' Jun '14 Rexfeet 2
Tom Brady is Better Looking than Peyton Manning Jun '14 Quasi Moto 1
2014 NFL Mock Draft: Where Each Team Will Go wi... May '14 Spielman 28
Role Reversal: New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta F... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Denver 2
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 10: Lineup Analysis Tha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 thomas 1
•••
•••

Matt Ryan People Search