Michael Vick Is Overrated and Not Certainly Not an Elite Quarterback

Full story: BleacherReport

AUGUST 25: Michael Vick #7 of the Philadelphia Eagles runs the ball against the Cleveland Browns during their pre season game on August 25, 2011 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of my lame azz pronotications from back in '10. As you can probably tell I'm pretty f88ked up individual.
<quoted text>
Normally I wont pull up one of my older posts because it makes me look even f88king more maggot than I am. I'm even too scared to use my old moniker because eveyone knows what pathetic troll I've always been.
Gayback, your juvenile little games are, well, not only juvenile but gay. But then, that's why you go by "gay"back on a few other forums, isn't it? LMGDAO
CON-vick-T

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

You guys will have to excuse me, when ole' KBR says to dance well I have to..........cuz he "owns" me!
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of my lame azz pronotications from back in '10. As you can probably tell I'm pretty f88ked up individual.
<quoted text>
Normally I wont pull up one of my older posts because it makes me look even f88king more maggot than I am. I'm even too scared to use my old moniker because eveyone knows what pathetic troll I've always been.
You are so right..........keep going LOL LOL LOL LOL

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eagles will learn the veracity of these facts in time. The dog killer will go down due to injury sometime in the early part of the season.
And this is for two reasons:
1. He is too stupid and simple minded to become a pocket passer. He knows his passing skills are far below other elite QB's in the league and his desire to "run" is far too innate to defy.
2. Due to number 1 and also due to his inability to now take steroids due to random drug testing (probationary requirements), he is just a frail little man. Remember the rib fiasco when he got up wincing and crying like a littlebitch when 2 Redskins put a hit on him?
And his previous injuries, even while using steroids, have been numerous:
"Vick has played 16 full games just once in his career (2006). Hes missed starts in every other season and this season is likely to end up the same way."
the only thing their kind knows how to do is duck and run. What was his QB rating last season? Vick has a long way to go to become even an average pocket passer. His QB rating is always in the shitter.
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing their kind knows how to do is duck and run. What was his QB rating last season? Vick has a long way to go to become even an average pocket passer. His QB rating is always in the shitter.
And here we go with talking to yourself again. Looks like someone was drunk and alone again last night. LMAO !!!

Since: Aug 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

wow
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go with talking to yourself again. Looks like someone was drunk and alone again last night. LMAO !!!
Proof postive of the stupidity of the typical prickfan. I actually believe your gawwdamm simple minded enough to really think those are mine. Way, way too GD funny!

Air headed m....f....k'rs. LMGDAO
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof postive of the stupidity of the typical prickfan. I actually believe your gawwdamm simple minded enough to really think those are mine. Way, way too GD funny!
Does it make a difference whehter they are yours or not, just deal with the comments are directed to your sorry lazy unemployedazz. Biotch you use so many different names it doesn't matter anyway

Way too GD funny!
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you get offended ? What an infant ! LMAO !!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make a difference whehter they are yours or not,
Classic, just GD classic! This offered up by the ignorant skank who read a satire about Paris Hilton dog fighting her chihuahua, Tinkerbell, and thought it was true. It's no wonder you dumbbastards love you some vick. LMGDAO
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you get offended ? What an infant ! LMAO !!
You should consider changing your moniker to "Jizz". Inferring that I was offended by the content of my post places you on just about that level.

You see, Jizz, your stupidity and overall ignorance limit you to excusing and supporting a maggot like vick. It's what you are, it's what you do. LMGDAO
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider changing your moniker to "Jizz". Inferring that I was offended by the content of my post places you on just about that level.
You see, Jizz, your stupidity and overall ignorance limit you to excusing and supporting a maggot like vick. It's what you are, it's what you do. LMGDAO
And again, anyone can read back and see there's nothing of the sort in any of my posts. You've got to break yourself away from this delusion world you live in where you think things are true just because you say so. LMAO !
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggot give it up, you have been punked so many times now, and you still don't get it. I just love watching make yourself look like a fool, that video was icing on the cake LOL LOL
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic, just GD classic! This offered up by the ignorant skank who read a satire about Paris Hilton dog fighting her chihuahua, Tinkerbell, and thought it was true. It's no wonder you dumbbastards love you some vick. LMGDAO
This coming from a biotch that has offered up so many cut/paste articles and thought they were true, LOL GD classic!!

Way too GD funny

Keep it coming maggot, I got something for your azz everytime.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a biotch that has offered up so many cut/paste articles and thought they were true, LOL GD classic!!
Way too GD funny
Keep it coming maggot, I got something for your azz everytime.
Watching this maggot racist POS implode is very entertaining.

The maggot has never been anything more than a f88king pathetic troll.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching this maggot racist POS implode is very entertaining.
The maggot has never been anything more than a f88king pathetic troll.
LOL! Implode? I am kicking your ass!
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Implode? I am kicking your ass!
Yeah, you're imploding. BIG TIME. The fact that you don't recognize it and choose to come back for more abuse is truly sad indeed. How does it feel to be dumber than shadoz ? LMAO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're imploding. BIG TIME. The fact that you don't recognize it and choose to come back for more abuse is truly sad indeed. How does it feel to be dumber than shadoz ? LMAO.
Perhaps you don't know what imploding means. You are it. Get a clue. Did you see Vick's QB rating? That is imploding with a capital I.
foot

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

ball
Geez

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you don't know what imploding means. You are it. Get a clue. Did you see Vick's QB rating? That is imploding with a capital I.
Yeah, I know what it means. If you look it up in the dictionary it shows a picture of a multi-named, internet forum troll who knows nothing and needs to prove it every day. No need to waste time looking up the word though. That could take you all day. Just get a mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••