NFL picks: Eagles' Michael Vick's gam...

NFL picks: Eagles' Michael Vick's game the real deal

There are 5 comments on the Calgary Herald story from Mar 15, 2011, titled NFL picks: Eagles' Michael Vick's game the real deal. In it, Calgary Herald reports that:

Michael Vick #7 of the Philadelphia Eagles waits for instructions against the Washington Redskins on November 15, 2010 at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calgary Herald.

Brad Pitt

Woodstock, GA

#1 Mar 15, 2011
I am the real Brad Pitt! You know because I told you! The Vick hater that plays online poker says that he knows me and I'm his poker buddy....(pun intended)
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Hey Goodndumb, wouldn't it be funny if someone didn't think you're funny and sued you for unlicensed use of their name. I'm sure you realize there are fees, to use a celebrity's endorsement. Just keep running your big mouth and you'll eventually get "rewarded" ! LMAOROTF ! Seems like sick COnVick supporters are kinda like jock supporters in the intelligence department ! I knew you were dumb when you said players could only EVER play for one team, but you keep proving: You'd need a telescope to see dumb, from where you are ! LMAOROTF MERKED !
Brad Pitt

Woodstock, GA

#3 Mar 15, 2011
Only the most stupid would think there is any law being broken by ME the real Brad Pitt, using my own name to post on an internet message board!
I am Brad Pitt! The same guy you claim to play online cards with! LOL
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#4 Mar 16, 2011

Seems like Goodell has decided to dishonor several celebrity names online. Using them like the butt of some joke. Class shows, but involving these important persons name/reputation, in his little drama, is the zenith of disrespect and bordering on insanity. What else would you expect from a classless punk ! LMAOROTF ! Supporting a ConVick is IMPORTANT, but dishing anyone else is OK ! What a minor moron ! ROTF !
Charles Barkley

Woodstock, GA

#5 Mar 16, 2011
I'm the real Charles Barkley! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta hangs on to beat Eagles on Monday Night... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Atlanta Falcons: Schedule Not As Easy As It Looks (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Bill Parcells Left Miami Dolphins Because Of St... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Walter 35
News Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons (Oct '14) Oct '14 VaJayna 2
News Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots: Sp... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Garbageuars 1
News Falcons vs Titans TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
More from around the web