Michael Vick talks about mistakes, ne...

Michael Vick talks about mistakes, new book and outlook on Atlanta's WXIA

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Michael Vick talks about mistakes, new book and outlook on Atlanta's WXIA. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Michael Vick appeared on WXIA , a local NBC affiliate TV station in Atlanta, on July 18 to talk about his past mistakes, his new outlook on life, and his new book.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Once again, Michael Vick talks about "mistakes". If, as a young child, I begin indulging in an illegal activity such as stealing, and I continue stealing, even though my parents warned me to stop, and I keep stealing more and more until I'm finally caught and arrested as an adult, is that a "mistake?" Michael Vick started dogfighting around 8 years of age, continued that exciting "sport" until well after he had become rich and famous because he enjoyed it. Had he stopped there we wouldn't be on Topix. He eventually became involved with hanging, drowning, bodyslamming, electrocuting, beating and starving dogs to death. That's why we're here. How long is one "mistake" supposed to last before it is classified as a "lifestyle?"

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
Once again, Michael Vick talks about "mistakes". If, as a young child, I begin indulging in an illegal activity such as stealing, and I continue stealing, even though my parents warned me to stop, and I keep stealing more and more until I'm finally caught and arrested as an adult, is that a "mistake?" Michael Vick started dogfighting around 8 years of age, continued that exciting "sport" until well after he had become rich and famous because he enjoyed it. Had he stopped there we wouldn't be on Topix. He eventually became involved with hanging, drowning, bodyslamming, electrocuting, beating and starving dogs to death. That's why we're here. How long is one "mistake" supposed to last before it is classified as a "lifestyle?"
Why are you here again ? Because you think no one knows any of that ? Please. I've stated before, you're only here to give yourself a false sense of accomplishment. You'd like to think you're "reaching people" but I don't see how posting things that EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS is accomplishing that, do you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Want to succeed at the NFL draft? Copy the Patr... Apr '17 DraftPhartz 4
News Falcons' Kyle Shanahan temporarily loses gamepl... (Feb '17) Feb '17 TakesPharts 2
News Video game simulation has New England rallying ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 SimulationPharts 2
News Column: A preview of things to expect during Su... (Jan '17) Jan '17 DuringPharts 3
News Atlanta hangs on to beat Eagles on Monday Night... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Atlanta Falcons: Schedule Not As Easy As It Looks (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Bill Parcells Left Miami Dolphins Because Of St... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Walter 35
More from around the web