Ask Mike: Should the Miami Dolphins move Vontae Davis inside?

Mar 27, 2010 Full story: Miami Dolphins

The latest round of Ask Mike. Agree? Disagree? Your thoughts below Q: There's been a lot of talk about Sean Smith moving to FS.

Full Story

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Mar 27, 2010
I think sean smith is a better candidate to move inside than vontae davis. But Miami would be better off leaving smith at cornerback to cover big wr's and to draft a safety. And perhaps clemons can move into the Free safety position.
Dolpharts

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2010
All of them get burnt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Roth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Browns: Linebacker stands up for social causes ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 DrC Ohio 7
Browns | Roth brings hard-hitting mentality to ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 EjH 5
Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia arrested for bat... (Apr '08) Jun '10 Dolpharts 149
NFL Free Agency: Miami Dolphins Should Keep Jas... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dolpharts 8
Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia charged with sim... (Apr '08) Jan '10 Bob Greasy 110
Cleveland Browns' Matt Roth admits "falling out... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Home Super Bowl 2010 2
Miami Dolphins cut Roth for lack of production (Nov '09) Dec '09 Home Super Bowl 2010 4
More from around the web