Browns: Linebacker stands up for social causes | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Cleveland's economy is suffering, its city coffers are almost as empty as its sports trophy cases and its lone superstar, who grew up in nearby Akron, recently decided to take his talents to Miami.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2010
Saintslover

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Way to go Scott!! You were a hero in NOLA and I hope you bring the same to Cleveland. You Browns' fans are getting a great guy..
Harry

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

I like the Browns but can't stand this knucklehead.Keep your extreme left wing views to yourself and play the game.

I for one don't want to hear his nonsense.
Patriot

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

"He is opposed to much of the language in the new Arizona immigration law." Does he support illegal immigration? Does he support our laws being ignored when people sneak across our borders? Does he approve of people breaking our laws when they overstay their VISA? I suggest Mr. Lerner have a meeting with his players/employees and explain to them he really does not want people outside the stadium picketing because a player/players support illegal immigration!
Parasite Government

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

Wow, a bleeding heart liberal playing pro football...
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

You have got to be kidding me. A pinko liberal playing football?
Rob

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Best of lick in Cleveland Scott! Us Ohio Saints fans will miss you! And for those of you who don't like his views, the same guts that allows him to say thes ethings also make him a darn good football player.

Since: Oct 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Way to go Fujita! We need more people like you in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matt Roth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Browns | Roth brings hard-hitting mentality to ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 EjH 5
Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia arrested for bat... (Apr '08) Jun '10 Dolpharts 149
Ask Mike: Should the Miami Dolphins move Vontae... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dolpharts 2
NFL Free Agency: Miami Dolphins Should Keep Jas... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dolpharts 8
Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia charged with sim... (Apr '08) Jan '10 Bob Greasy 110
Cleveland Browns' Matt Roth admits "falling out... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Home Super Bowl 2010 2
Miami Dolphins cut Roth for lack of production (Nov '09) Dec '09 Home Super Bowl 2010 4

Search the Matt Roth Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••