Titans bringing QB Collins in for visit

Titans bringing QB Collins in for visit

There are 9 comments on the The Tennessean story from Aug 27, 2006, titled Titans bringing QB Collins in for visit. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Less than two weeks before the start of the regular season, the Titans are preparing to add another quarterback to the mix in veteran Kerry Collins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Vicky

Ione, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2006
How about beefing up the "O" line instead. Volek will do just fine if he has a line that will protect him.
kajunkoolr

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2006
I think Kerry will be a big help, I liked him in New Orleans, LOL he had LOTS of pressure as a quater back way back then, and survived. He will fit in, and do a great job, you just watch, you will see.
P.S. I am a die hard Saints fan, but I still Like Kerry as a QB
jessemarr

Allentown, PA

#3 Aug 29, 2006
Well you can have Kerry back in New Orleans. He is a below avg. Quarterback who should not be in the league.
steve

Ogden, UT

#4 Aug 29, 2006
i think kerry will do a good job in tennessee ,,, he has proven he can win some games ... vince needs all the help he can get at this time ...
kevin and delana fan

Howell, MI

#5 Aug 29, 2006
i think kerry will get to stare
2 vice young
dan

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#6 Aug 30, 2006
Kerry played in 2 NFC championship games and one super bowl.Whith decent players around him he can take a team to the playoffs.Where he raises his level of play and thats a fact.The oakland raider team personal was way below decent.Still had close to 3500 hundred yards also 20 TD,s and only 12 interceptions.Lets give him a chance
Jared

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2006
I know V. Young is inexperienced based upon NFL standards, but he was a #1 draft pick for a reason. Chances are the Titans aren't going very far this year anyway. Put V. Young behind the reins of the offense and let him build the experience he needs. In a couple of years he will be making the plays that made the Longhorns have one of the best teams in college football history! Collins was a waste of money and Young is more capable than Volek in my opionion.
rick

Sacramento, CA

#9 Sep 10, 2006
its a sorry way to do billy.
George D

Harrison, AR

#10 Sep 10, 2006
Maybe the Titans czn get $1000 for Jeff Fisher in waterboy trades. He's traded McNair, bout Colllins(Has Been) and Young(Never willbe) and ignored Billy. Naw. $500 would be fair price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Mauck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans' Fisher Says Volek Lied to Him (Sep '06) Aug '07 Also in TN 3
Your NFL Team (Jan '07) Jan '07 Patrick TAltman 1
News Titans Waive 22 Including Calico, Payton, Fleming (Sep '06) Oct '06 CBrown 3
More from around the web