Minnesota Vikings: 5 Reasons Percy Harvin's Trade Demand Is Ridiculous

Jun 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Percy Harvin must be feeling left out. Right now, as the Minnesota Vikings are in the midst of their minicamp, there is plenty of interest and excitement surrounding the team.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Some good News for us Vikings fans Ponder said The game's) really slowed down for him," he said he has been bulking up to 233 pounds after entering the offseason conditioning program at 212. & would like to drop a few pounds & be about 230 lbs/ He has hit 73 percent of his passes on first & second down. Thats a big improvement from his rookie season. Not bad at all I would say
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

lol This story is Pretty much what I been saying., Harvin coming off a injury needs to prove to the Vikes he is worth a big money contract Last season was ok but still he was under a 1000 yards & one of the reason he had as many yards he had is he was on the outside because of others being hurt. Harvin isnt a full time outside receiver. He fits in as a slot receiver best But I do think he can move to the outside off & on & slip in Wright in the slot when he is playing outside.( Harvin fits better as a slot receiver & halfback & to mix up the defense move him to the outside & bring in Wright to the slot I do think this would work well for the Vikings & I do think Harvin needs to prove this injury hasnt hurt his performance on the field So Untill then The Vikes shouldnt give him that big money contract That & being he still has Two years left on his rookie contract. Maybe if Harvin hadnt got hurt he could have got a New contract this year. The injury was Bad timing so now he needs to prove he is still a top receiver.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I have mixed feelings on this issue. Harvin is probably the best player we had on the receiving corp last year, but that isn't really saying much.

650K is low money, but I'd like to make that much!

I'm almost tempted to say, "give an incentive addition" to his current contract. That way if he is the player we all hope and think he is he'll make his money. If not he still gets 650K.

your thoughts.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matt Kalil Discussions

Search the Matt Kalil Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mel Kiper on when Vikings should take QB Apr '14 Spielman 2
Another Vikings Mock Draft Apr '14 Spielman 4
Minnesota Vikings: Could Bridgewater Fall to Te... (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 1
7 Big Moves the Minnesota Vikings Could Make in... (Jan '14) Jan '14 erie-vike fan 2
Tie game between Packers, Vikings evokes 'weird... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Eric 13 7
Tie game between Packers, Vikings evokes 'weird... (Nov '13) Nov '13 viking nation 1
Vikings' Peterson aims for revival vs. Packers (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••