Raiders surprising opponents with mor...

Raiders surprising opponents with more, different blitzes

There are 1 comment on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Raiders surprising opponents with more, different blitzes. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

ALAMEDA – On the Browns' third play from scrimmage last Sunday, quarterback Colt McCoy dropped back on third-and-nine from his 40-yard line and found Raiders safety Matt Giordano right in his face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Oct 21, 2011
I know Al Davis never was a fan of blitzing, but it's a major neccessity on defense in today's game...especially when you are trying to get that critical stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Giordano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt Giordano Signs With The St. Louis Rams (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 1
News Why the Oakland Raiders Must Draft a Pass Rusher (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
News Oakland Raiders Mock Draft: Updated 7-Round Pro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 webb 2
News Oakland Raiders: The Best Free Agent at Every P... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 21
News Raiders' defense enters Peyton Place (Sep '12) Oct '12 Fresh 21
News Early Projections for the Oakland Raiders' Fina... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Greatest Moments: 1976 AFC Championship (Dec '11) Dec '11 Wad Gums 2
More from around the web