Colts still hopeful on Harrison

Colts still hopeful on Harrison

There are 39 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 26, 2007, titled Colts still hopeful on Harrison. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Colts coach Tony Dungy repeated the team's expectation that eight-time Pro Bowl receiver Marvin Harrison could return for Sunday's AFC South showdown vs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crunch

United States

#22 Nov 27, 2007
IndyTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...
Our defense has slowly become loaded with very talented players. Look at the draft the past few years. We've got some incredible talent. The best secondary in the NFL, for one.
I completely agree, I'd start our CBs and safeties, Peterson is great, but so is Brackett - and for less dough. Stroud scares me, but he's not playing. They still have a FANTASTIC d-line, but it's a different style. Apples to oranges.
Colts Crazy 88

United States

#23 Nov 27, 2007
how does marvin miss 6 games straight b/c of a bruised knee
Biasucki

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Nov 27, 2007
IndyJo wrote:
In Tony we trust. Coach will make the right decision on who plays and when.
More double talk from Ponieville.

If Bill B puts out an injury report some deem suspect, the Ponie fans call him a cheater.
But, Dungy has not been honest with Harrison's injury for weeks, and he's trustworthy.

WOW!

Pats 11-0
Lil' Blew Ponies - Crossing their fingers, hoping the refs continue to give them enough wins to be the 6th seed in the AFC.

Since: Jan 07

indianapolis

#25 Nov 27, 2007
welcome back marvin, i too am #88 loud and proud. if you have any doubts whatsoever, though, dont make the attempt. we will wait. GOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 07

indianapolis

#26 Nov 27, 2007
Biasucki wrote:
<quoted text>
More double talk from Ponieville.
If Bill B puts out an injury report some deem suspect, the Ponie fans call him a cheater.
But, Dungy has not been honest with Harrison's injury for weeks, and he's trustworthy.
WOW!
Pats 11-0
Lil' Blew Ponies - Crossing their fingers, hoping the refs continue to give them enough wins to be the 6th seed in the AFC.
then why dont you just move to where you can live where you can root for your own home team? there will always be an asterick after the pat's team wins now....no getting around it. GOOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!
coltsfan

Louisville, KY

#27 Nov 27, 2007
Colts Crazy 88 wrote:
how does marvin miss 6 games straight b/c of a bruised knee
to make sure he is ready to come back....remember back to last year and Bob Sanders coming back one or two games then going back to injured? We don't want a teaser like that.
coltsfan

Louisville, KY

#28 Nov 27, 2007
Biasucki wrote:
<quoted text>
More double talk from Ponieville.
If Bill B puts out an injury report some deem suspect, the Ponie fans call him a cheater.
But, Dungy has not been honest with Harrison's injury for weeks, and he's trustworthy.
WOW!
Pats 11-0
Lil' Blew Ponies - Crossing their fingers, hoping the refs continue to give them enough wins to be the 6th seed in the AFC.
what would be even better is if we had the 8th seed so that we could beat you in the first round. b/c we all know that the Patties won't make it past the first round so I guess we will see you next year
coltsfan

Louisville, KY

#29 Nov 27, 2007
after all we colts fans know how it goes when you only have an air attack like you Patties do
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

#30 Nov 27, 2007
"then why dont you just move to where you can live where you can root for your own home team? there will always be an asterick after the pat's team wins now....no getting around it. GOOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!"

Did you actually read this before you posted or are you that drunk?
Fred

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Nov 28, 2007
COLT RPh wrote:
<quoted text>
Even without Stroud and Peterson, they are still much better defensively than the Colts. I think the only player on our defense that would start on their defense is Bob Sanders, and that's not even a sure thing.
Not a smart statement. Apparently a JAX transplant.
Colts Fan in NC

Winston Salem, NC

#32 Nov 28, 2007
COLT RPh wrote:
<quoted text>
Even without Stroud and Peterson, they are still much better defensively than the Colts. I think the only player on our defense that would start on their defense is Bob Sanders, and that's not even a sure thing.
You must have bumped your head just before writing this mess or maybe its a type-o. Jackson, Hayden, Bracket,Keiaho. Sanders, one of the best in the league @ safety. Come on, they are pretty good.
phil

Orefield, PA

#33 Nov 28, 2007
i think that harrison will do great in the next few games against the other teams.
BlueWave

South Bend, IN

#34 Nov 28, 2007
hey dan,

the article yesterday said they released Simon and put Luke Lawton back on the active roster. So basically they saw Simon wasn't cutting it and felt we had a more urgent need to fill...
Dan wrote:
The Colts have the #2 defense in the NFL behind the Steelers. The Colts are head and shoulders above the Jags.
That said... for whatever reason the Colts release Rice. Not sure who is going to play that position now.
Biasucki

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Nov 28, 2007
loud and proud fan wrote:
<quoted text>
then why dont you just move to where you can live where you can root for your own home team? there will always be an asterick after the pat's team wins now....no getting around it. GOOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!
Loud and Proud since 2004.
You want be a fan in 2 years, when the Dolts go 6-10.

Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Home of the Bandwagon know nothing fans.
Biasucki

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Nov 28, 2007
coltsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
what would be even better is if we had the 8th seed so that we could beat you in the first round. b/c we all know that the Patties won't make it past the first round so I guess we will see you next year
Typical freaking Ponie fan.
Attn: "coltsfan since 2006"
Only 6 teams are eligible for post season play in the AFC, not 8. This isn't the NHL or NBA.
I hope you dorks finish "8th". This sorry team doesn't belong in the Playoffs based on their actions.

Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Home of the Bandwagon know nothing fans.
Biasucki

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Nov 28, 2007
Loud Crowd Piped In wrote:
"then why dont you just move to where you can live where you can root for your own home team? there will always be an asterick after the pat's team wins now....no getting around it. GOOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!"
Did you actually read this before you posted or are you that drunk?
She's not drunk, she's a hilljack with a 3rd grade edge-u-ma-cation!

Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Home of the Bandwagon know nothing fans.
Biasucki

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Nov 28, 2007
Hey TP acoltsfan since 2004,

You missed this one!

Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Home of the Bandwagon know nothing fans.

Since: Nov 07

Louisville, KY

#39 Nov 28, 2007
Biasucki wrote:
Hey TP acoltsfan since 2004,
You missed this one!
Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Home of the Bandwagon know nothing fans.
I was just letting you catch up, just like the Colts did a few weeks ago
Biasucki

United States

#40 Nov 29, 2007
TP acoltsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just letting you catch up, just like the Colts did a few weeks ago
ToolP,

Meth keeping you up all night?

While you're typing with one hand, please answer,
Why is Eggshell Bobbie Sanders hurt all of the time?
Also, why do you call another Manning Choke Job, "letting the Pats catch up".
Are you asking for the Harrison or Clark Pink jersey for X-mas?

Pats 11-0
Lil' Blew Ponies - Home of the Bandwagon, know nothing fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Giordano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Oakland Raiders Must Draft a Pass Rusher (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
News Oakland Raiders Mock Draft: Updated 7-Round Pro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 webb 2
News Oakland Raiders: The Best Free Agent at Every P... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 21
News Raiders' defense enters Peyton Place (Sep '12) Oct '12 Fresh 21
News Early Projections for the Oakland Raiders' Fina... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Greatest Moments: 1976 AFC Championship (Dec '11) Dec '11 Wad Gums 2
News Raiders surprising opponents with more, differe... (Oct '11) Oct '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web