Reserves fill in admirably

There are 2 comments on the Sep 30, 2007, The Indianapolis Star story titled Reserves fill in admirably. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A few too many Indianapolis Colts lockers were cleared out early Sunday. I can do this, too: Colts running back Kenton Keith gets beyond the line of scrimmage on the way to a long run in the fourth quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

grace4all

Marion, IN

#1 Oct 1, 2007
our prayers go out to the team members and team.
Kyle Sprouls

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 2, 2007
ditto the above statements, but as long as the reserves can fill in for the starters, let them take their time healing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Giordano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt Giordano Signs With The St. Louis Rams (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 1
News Why the Oakland Raiders Must Draft a Pass Rusher (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
News Oakland Raiders Mock Draft: Updated 7-Round Pro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 webb 2
News Oakland Raiders: The Best Free Agent at Every P... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 21
News Raiders' defense enters Peyton Place (Sep '12) Oct '12 Fresh 21
News Early Projections for the Oakland Raiders' Fina... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Greatest Moments: 1976 AFC Championship (Dec '11) Dec '11 Wad Gums 2
More from around the web