Addai's recent numbers providing Colt...

Addai's recent numbers providing Colts an edge

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 30, 2006, titled Addai's recent numbers providing Colts an edge. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Rookie running back Joseph Addai rushed 17 times for 93 yards Sunday in the Indianapolis Colts' 34-31 victory over the Denver Broncos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

lberg

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2006
Is McFarland playing? I never hear him mentioned.
Homer

Greenwood, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2006
While I normally have no issues with the coaching, here I think they are making a big mistake by not using Addai more and simply spotting Rhodes. This will come back to bite us.
Rondo

Perth Amboy, NJ

#3 Oct 31, 2006
Why do Tampa bay fans keep worrying about McFarland? The subject is about our new great running back Addai. Iberg you have enough problems in Tampa.
Edd

Bensenville, IL

#4 Oct 31, 2006
What I like best about Addai is his ability to run in between the tackles. He ran downhill against the Broncos. That is something Edge was never able to establish while he was here. Edge was a stretch play runner. I think Addai can do both and is going to be very good if he gets more snaps.
Walter Skinner

Toledo, OH

#5 Oct 31, 2006
lberg wrote:
Is McFarland playing? I never hear him mentioned.
That's what you get for watching Buccaneer games. Take the time to watch a Colts game and you'll not only see Booger, you'll hear his number called.

Incidentally, the Bucs have a pretty good QB on the job now. Gradkowski is going to be something else for TB. I'll be very surprised if Simms gets the job back, if he returns to them next year.

Is McFarland playing? That's funny stuff....
COLTS4EVR

AOL

#6 Oct 31, 2006
Dominic Rhodes is struggling. He is not running fluently as he did when Edge went down in 2001. Joseph Addai is like a breath of fresh air. At first I didn't believe the Colts would have a running game, but this kid is more of a Marshall Faulk than an Eric Dickerson. He at times remind me of Priest Holmes in a Colts uniform.
jctom3

Lansing, MI

#7 Nov 4, 2006
I seen Addai play at LSU and if he wasn't injured so much he would have been LSU all-time rusher. I knew if he stayed healthy in the pros he would be a great addition. He play fullback for LSU on some plays and he is a excellent blocker.I think he is the steal of the draft. The Colts made a great decision. If the same scouting can apply to the defense than we will be setting pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Giordano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt Giordano Signs With The St. Louis Rams (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 1
News Why the Oakland Raiders Must Draft a Pass Rusher (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
News Oakland Raiders Mock Draft: Updated 7-Round Pro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 webb 2
News Oakland Raiders: The Best Free Agent at Every P... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 21
News Raiders' defense enters Peyton Place (Sep '12) Oct '12 Fresh 21
News Early Projections for the Oakland Raiders' Fina... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Greatest Moments: 1976 AFC Championship (Dec '11) Dec '11 Wad Gums 2
More from around the web