Colts' Sanders out for today's game

The Indianapolis Colts will be without Bob Sanders for today's game with the Buffalo Bills in the RCA Dome. Full Story
Paul

Beaver Island, MI

#1 Nov 12, 2006
Let us know how Montae Rearor is
Rick Clevenstine

Troy, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2006
i love reading the indy star im a great colts fan,and like reading the stars beat reporters that cover the team
walt

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2006
get ready for the play off Saunders
rockman5

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Nov 12, 2006
bottom line we won the game and should be ready for dallas i think that freeney and mathis will be the key to put some pressure on the young tony romo to force him into mistakes.running game of rhodes and addai is looking real good. can't wait for next sunday
Reader

Reston, VA

#5 Nov 14, 2006
It would be nice if the online articles included the date it was posted.

Just my humble opinion.
WeHaveStarPower

Arlington, VA

#6 Nov 14, 2006
Rockman5, prepare yourself for the 1st loss of the year. I think my 'Boys are poised to make a run and it's gonna start with the Colts! Parcells loves to pound the rock and you guys have the worst run defense in the league-that's not a good combination. I'm a little worried about our secondary matching up with the Colts' passing game, though. With Romo taking snaps it makes the o-line a l'il better because of his mobility. I don't think the young fella's going to be shaken up by you guys suspect d-line; the only "pressure player" you have is Freeney, who has what, one sack? So I'm expecting a good game...GOOD LUCK!

GO COWBOYS********
Mark

Reston, VA

#7 Nov 14, 2006
To WeHaveStarPower:
I also think the Colts vs Cowboys will be a good game, but I think the colts will end on top at the end of the game. Although, the cowboys are a much better team than their record.
Bill Parcells is a class act as well as Coach Dungy.
I think this game could be decided by the special teams performance.
ftwaynecolt

AOL

#8 Nov 15, 2006
UMMMMM....yes you are right....we only have 1 pressure guy. You guys spend all your efforts double teaming..heck....triple team Freeny and forget about the skinny short guy on the other side of the line...hmmm...whats his name....Johnny mathis or something like that....he is too small...in fact he is so small....you probably wont even have to block him.(Teeeeeheeeee....
WeHaveStarPower wrote:
Rockman5, prepare yourself for the 1st loss of the year. I think my 'Boys are poised to make a run and it's gonna start with the Colts! Parcells loves to pound the rock and you guys have the worst run defense in the league-that's not a good combination. I'm a little worried about our secondary matching up with the Colts' passing game, though. With Romo taking snaps it makes the o-line a l'il better because of his mobility. I don't think the young fella's going to be shaken up by you guys suspect d-line; the only "pressure player" you have is Freeney, who has what, one sack? So I'm expecting a good game...GOOD LUCK!
GO COWBOYS********

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Giordano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Giordano Signs With The St. Louis Rams (Jun '13) Jun '13 The Autumn Wind 1
Why the Oakland Raiders Must Draft a Pass Rusher (Feb '13) Feb '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
Oakland Raiders Mock Draft: Updated 7-Round Pro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 webb 2
Oakland Raiders: The Best Free Agent at Every P... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 21
Raiders' defense enters Peyton Place (Sep '12) Oct '12 Fresh 21
Early Projections for the Oakland Raiders' Fina... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Greatest Moments: 1976 AFC Championship (Dec '11) Dec '11 Wad Gums 2
More from around the web