Chester Taylor to visit Bears

Mar 4, 2010 Full story: Chicago Sun-Times 14

Running back Chester Taylor is expected to visit with the Bears Friday, according to a league source.

Full Story

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#1 Mar 5, 2010
The Bears are supposed to sign Peppers as well, now Mckinnie will have to face Peppers twice this season and the Vikes will have to face Chet as well, possibly, ughh.

Since: Apr 08

Campbellsport, WI

#2 Mar 5, 2010
worlds smallest violin is playing in the background for you erie.....................

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#3 Mar 5, 2010
_DiMz_ wrote:
worlds smallest violin is playing in the background for you erie..........
THIS ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD, the VIKES are still in a good position provided they grab the right FA/or cut RB available, this is a must and needs to be addressed soon. The Edwards thing will be interesting as far as what will happen there, if he goes we get a pick in the first and can address O-line needs or db needs, maybe even a QB, I like McCoy if he will be there late first or second. The Vikes are deep in the D-line area so the Edwards thing is interesting as they are clearly shopping him.
freedom

Richland Center, WI

#4 Mar 5, 2010
McCoy?? that would be interesting, he could learn a ton of **** under Farve and be ready for the 2011/12 season, he has the talent I think,, he just needs the guidance.
And I can't think of a better tutor than Favre, actually thats a brilliant combination!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#5 Mar 5, 2010
freedom wrote:
McCoy?? that would be interesting, he could learn a ton of **** under Farve and be ready for the 2011/12 season, he has the talent I think,, he just needs the guidance.
And I can't think of a better tutor than Favre, actually thats a brilliant combination!
Hi freedom, a lot of fans on these boards do not think McCoy would be a good pick but if he is around when we pick I think the Vikes should take a chance, he is a good out of pocket passer, very mobile and would fit very nicely in the West Coast scheme, the guy is smart as well and squeaky clean and like you said would be very eager to learn from BF, who BTW , will be back, IMO.
freedom

Richland Center, WI

#6 Mar 6, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hi freedom, a lot of fans on these boards do not think McCoy would be a good pick but if he is around when we pick I think the Vikes should take a chance, he is a good out of pocket passer, very mobile and would fit very nicely in the West Coast scheme, the guy is smart as well and squeaky clean and like you said would be very eager to learn from BF, who BTW , will be back, IMO.
I think McCoy is probably worth a shot, but what do you think of Tebow??

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#7 Mar 6, 2010
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think McCoy is probably worth a shot, but what do you think of Tebow??
Yeah, also may be worth a shot, the kid is all class and has been a winner his whole football career, hard to argue with his numbers but his critics are pretty vocal huh? He is developing a new throwing motion supposedly so maybe that will quiet his critics a bit. I like him but I keep thinking about another Heismann guy we drafted a while back named Gino Toretta, he ended up a big bust, lol.

Since: Apr 08

Campbellsport, WI

#8 Mar 8, 2010
There was no reason to let Chester go in the first place if your all trying to make another run at the superbowl lol

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#9 Mar 8, 2010
_DiMz_ wrote:
There was no reason to let Chester go in the first place if your all trying to make another run at the superbowl lol
The show is on. MM brings a lot of creative stuff,lol. TO should go to your circus. But you do have Knox, your best player. Nuff said
Bullfarts

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2010
Favre and his costly INT

Nuff said
another

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2010
Rodgers and his costly fumble.
Nuff said.
Bullfarts

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2010
Both suck

Nuff said
freedom

Richland Center, WI

#13 Mar 9, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Both suck
Nuff said
lol
Bullfarts

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2010
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Forte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutler in cross-hairs of bumbling Bears Tue Sausages 1
Critical Turnovers Still Haunting Jay Cutler an... Oct 6 Poosay 5
Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win Sep 29 Forestfarts 2
In His Toughest Test, Cutler Stands Tall as Bea... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Should Dallas Cowboys Switch Back to the 3-4 Sc... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim bob 2
Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bears, Packers clog Lions' playoff path in NFC ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Red McCombsfarts 31

Matt Forte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE