Why Chicago Bears' Jay Cutler Is the ...

Why Chicago Bears' Jay Cutler Is the Most Underrated Player in the NFL

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Why Chicago Bears' Jay Cutler Is the Most Underrated Player in the NFL. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

When mentioning the names of elite quarterbacks in the NFL , Peyton Manning , Tom Brady , Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers come to mind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jun 4, 2012
"I think Jeremy has a really good feel for what I like to do and what I don't like to do. There were plays out here today (where) I told them,'I don't like them. Let's think about getting rid of them.

What exactly is it you don't like to do Cuntler? Win?

Between college and the pro's you have only had one winning season (above .500)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Forte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News QB Jay Cutler has only taken the Bears to posts... Aug 15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 9:08 a.m.Bears offseason ... Jul '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Enigmatic Jay Cutler Proves He Cares with Tenac... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Critical Turnovers Still Haunting Jay Cutler an... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Poosay 5
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
More from around the web