Do the Chicago Bears Make the Playoffs Next Season with Big Free Agent Acquisitions?

Mar 14, 2010 Full story: Associated Content

Like most of the Chicago Bears' fans, I was happy to see the team being aggressive in the free agent market last week.

Full Story

EBF

“All Bears All The Time”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#1 Mar 14, 2010
It's certainly possible for Chicago to be in the post season this year, but a lot of things have to happen, the most important being stellar QB play. 2009 featured a few games where the defense played well enough to win until Cutler, regardless of why, threw the ball recklessly. He could have easily tossed ten more interceptions. If Jay can absorb Martz's system and drop his pick count, with decent health the Bears could be back in the playoffs in 2010.
Chad

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2010
Bears won't make the playoff next season, not with the way Cutler is arogantly treating the off season acting like it's not him that has to improve during the off season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Forte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critical Turnovers Still Haunting Jay Cutler an... Oct 6 Poosay 5
Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win Sep 29 Forestfarts 2
In His Toughest Test, Cutler Stands Tall as Bea... Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Should Dallas Cowboys Switch Back to the 3-4 Sc... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim bob 2
Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bears, Packers clog Lions' playoff path in NFC ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Red McCombsfarts 31
Lions score 27 in 2nd quarter, beat Bears 40-32 (Sep '13) Sep '13 kev 1

Matt Forte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE