Former Philadelphia Eagles running ba...

Former Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook wants to play for the Chicago Bears.

There are 11 comments on the ABC7 Chicago story from Feb 27, 2010, titled Former Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook wants to play for the Chicago Bears.. In it, ABC7 Chicago reports that:

Former Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook said Friday he would love to play for the Chicago Bears , and he's not concerned about potential concussion issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 Chicago.

denny rockford

Rockford, IL

#1 Feb 28, 2010
love to see westbrook in a chicago bears uniform. he would be a great team player with benifits.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#2 Apr 18, 2010
why would they even think rb when they just added CT - who is way more reliable health-wise and just as good out of the backfield. Westbrook is on his way out.
cory culp

Grand Island, FL

#3 Apr 21, 2010
not a bad plan u could spread Forte out as Wr and bring him on on some plays out of back field not like we have the most reliable WRs in thw world

Since: Apr 08

Campbellsport, WI

#4 Apr 22, 2010
no
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 23, 2010
bulldog3 wrote:
why would they even think rb when they just added CT - who is way more reliable health-wise and just as good out of the backfield. Westbrook is on his way out.
Then why do the Vikes fans feel like they should get him

hmmmmmm

jacksonville beach, FL

#6 Apr 23, 2010
only the fans that are slow like da bullfarts.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 27, 2010
What about the fast tards like bulldork3

jacksonville beach, FL

#8 Apr 27, 2010
hello again there coco. i still wont date you princess
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 28, 2010
lmao

That was gay and lame

Good job

jacksonville beach, FL

#10 Apr 29, 2010
talking about your experiences at the adult book store again monkey boy? we dont wanna hear about any of these "jobs" you refer to. he may be gay and lame but you still have a shot. this isnt the gay pride forums but youre free to express yourself as such if you feel the need. now - try keep football your main subject. we can only handle so much of your sexual liazons. when i told you to bury that bone i didnt mean in your boyfriends poop shoot
Bulldogfarts3

Houston, TX

#11 May 3, 2010
bulldog3 wrote:
he may be gay and lame
You just referred to your self in the 3rd person

Damn that Favre Dementia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Forte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News QB Jay Cutler has only taken the Bears to posts... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Pigskin Phart 3
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 9:08 a.m.Bears offseason ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Enigmatic Jay Cutler Proves He Cares with Tenac... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Critical Turnovers Still Haunting Jay Cutler an... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Poosay 5
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
More from around the web