Bears must make the postseason for Sm...

Bears must make the postseason for Smith to keep his job

There are 1 comment on the NFL GridIron Gab story from Sep 8, 2010, titled Bears must make the postseason for Smith to keep his job. In it, NFL GridIron Gab reports that:

Lovie Smith was living it all up in the 2006-07 NFL season. After struggling in 2004, Smith helped build the Bears up behind Rex Grossman, Thomas Jones, Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs, and company to the playoffs the next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL GridIron Gab.

Bruce West

Ocala, FL

#1 Sep 8, 2010
There are three good things the 2010 Chicago Bears,
have going for them. I know you bear fans are wondering, what is possible, for any good to come from this team this year.

#1, The firing of the head coach.
#2, The firing of the general manager.
#3, First of all I want to thank our coach and general manager for assuring that we get a top 10, draft pick next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Forte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Critical Turnovers Still Haunting Jay Cutler an... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Poosay 5
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
News In His Toughest Test, Cutler Stands Tall as Bea... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Should Dallas Cowboys Switch Back to the 3-4 Sc... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim bob 2
News Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web