Jags' Jones-Drew to Cutler: No hard f...

Jags' Jones-Drew to Cutler: No hard feelings

There are 4 comments on the ESPN story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Jags' Jones-Drew to Cutler: No hard feelings. In it, ESPN reports that:

Maurice Jones-Drew won't apologize for his critical tweet of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler , but the Jacksonville Jaguars running back wants to move on from the controversy he and several other players created during the NFC Championship Game on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

flaca

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2011
People like that r just jealous cuz they didn't make it that far and r sire losers thays rite LOSERS GET A LIFE AND GET OVER IT CUTLER IS AN AWESOME QB AND WILL BRING IT AGAIN NEXT SEASON.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#2 Feb 3, 2011
maureen jones-drew is a whiny little attention seeking monkey jealous of everyone...that gets a headline.

his mouth always overloads his talent, skill and maturity.

he is a loser in a loser organization.

maybe next year he'll consider playing the whole season instead of bailing out on the team and the people that supported the losers by buying tickets.

enjoy the post season couch....maureen....watching football on tv is where you belong.
my concern

Kingsport, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2011
LOL get a life. Get a new sport to watch.
1969 Bears fan

Allentown, PA

#4 Mar 19, 2011
It would take a man to apologize ; it would take a man to just shut your pie- hole ; it would take a man to think before acting. A child , like MJD, would try to bring someone else into the situation to explain ones own childishness instead of one of the above. I bet its easier for MJD to criticize Cutler than Mc Nabb would be for some reason, or Woodson or Driver (Superbowl). Did anyone see DEION ( im not paid to tackle) run down Woodson or Driver ( Superbowl sit downs) like he did Cutler ? I have noticed Black announcers seemed ready to badmouth GROSSMAN AND BRADY in situations where McNabb and Vick were involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Forte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Critical Turnovers Still Haunting Jay Cutler an... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Poosay 5
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
News In His Toughest Test, Cutler Stands Tall as Bea... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Should Dallas Cowboys Switch Back to the 3-4 Sc... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim bob 2
News Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web