UVA Football Team Prepares for USC's ...

UVA Football Team Prepares for USC's Athletes and Tradition

There are 1 comment on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 7, 2010, titled UVA Football Team Prepares for USC's Athletes and Tradition. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The UVA football team took care of business over the holiday weekend. As a result, the 'Hoos are 1-0. The competition gets a lot stiffer though this Saturday as the Cavaliers travel across the country to face #16 Southern Cal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Since SUC gave up 36 points to Hawaii, maybe the Hoos have a chance. And maybe the Trojans are set to burst under the pressure of the NCAA ruling that took away at least one of the "national championships" the story mentioned, along with the news that Reggie Bu$h is being stripped of his ineligibly "won" Heisman. Wahoo fans travelling to So Cal should bring, along with their orange t-shirts, plenty of dollar bills to dersively wave at the University of Spoiled Children semi-pros.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Conrath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burd, Brooks, and 2 Dukes Sign Undrafted NFL Fr... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Analysis 1
News Mihota, Conrath Earn ACC Honors After UVA's Ups... (Oct '11) Oct '11 phorealyo 1
News Cavaliers' First Road Game of 2010 is USC's Hom... (Sep '10) Sep '10 R U kidding me 1
News Preseason Predictions Motivate Cav Football Pla... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Wampum 1
News Tale of the tape (Feb '09) Feb '09 Steve 3
More from around the web