Patriots still mum on Cassel

Patriots still mum on Cassel

There are 11 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Dec 13, 2008, titled Patriots still mum on Cassel. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

New England quarterback Matt Cassel practiced for a second straight day following the death of his father earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Correspondent from Lenox

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2008
Who wants to talk football in light of all these miserable weather conditions?Priorities dictate this is not the time. Some people would take their TV on a raft so as not to miss the ball game then complain bitterly when there was no power.
Just Curious

Clockville, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2008
Correspondent from Lenox wrote:
Who wants to talk football in light of all these miserable weather conditions?Priorities dictate this is not the time. Some people would take their TV on a raft so as not to miss the ball game then complain bitterly when there was no power.
Maybe it's because football gives us an escape from all the sh1t that going on around us. Lighten up. Go Pats!
Correspondent from Lenox

Albany, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2008
What we really need is everyone pulling together to help 'goodify' the situation. If your planification contains a portion to help goodify the evil in this world and make efforts to stopify it then your efforts will never be nullified!
S G W

Chicopee, MA

#4 Dec 13, 2008
What we really need is everyone pulling together to help 'goodify' the situation. If your planification contains a portion to help goodify the evil in this world and make efforts to stopify it then your efforts will never be nullified!
Try meditation !!!! Ease UP!!!
Correspondent from Lenox

Albany, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2008
I tried to lighten up by planning to enroll in an English class at BCC Monday. Hopefully some of the Eagle staff will be there and together, we can learn the proper way to spell "topix".

Root for us!

Since: Nov 08

Albany, NY

#6 Dec 14, 2008
The same type of person that would rather sit online and complain about a forum about football instead of doing something about it

By the way nobody was on talking about football. You are the first post dummy!

Albany, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2008
" it " The storm disaster that is
Emmalyn

Kotlik, AK

#8 Dec 15, 2008
Go PATRIOTS don't try to lose any more games i have faith in you guys. you guys have been my team ever since 2 years ago!!! i never used to watch football until i saw your team playin'!! so don't try to lose, all ya guys are good players!!!!!
ok laterz take care and have fun out there. i check up on you guys now a dayz because we have no more DISH and that sucks! so have fun out there and WIN some games!

Albany, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2008
Emmalyn wrote:
Go PATRIOTS don't try to lose any more games i have faith in you guys. you guys have been my team ever since 2 years ago!!! i never used to watch football until i saw your team playin'!! so don't try to lose, all ya guys are good players!!!!!
ok laterz take care and have fun out there. i check up on you guys now a dayz because we have no more DISH and that sucks! so have fun out there and WIN some games!
Are you ok??
Maybe you should calm down before you hurt yourself..
Correspondent from Lenox

Albany, NY

#11 Dec 16, 2008
Apparently not everyone has heard of Frank Caliendo. He's the one with a planification for everything.
His planification usually has a part that would help goodify the circumstances of mankind.
It has nothing to do with lightening up.It is as simple as following the planification.
Thank you-I appreciate your willingness to helpify. Just remember, "the Buick stops here".
Egad

Chicopee, MA

#12 Dec 17, 2008
Apparently not everyone has heard of Frank Caliendo. He's the one with a planification for everything.
His planification usually has a part that would help goodify the circumstances of mankind.
It has nothing to do with lightening up.It is as simple as following the planification.
Thank you-I appreciate your willingness to helpify. Just remember, "the Buick stops here".
I agree with this detailed assessment of current and past world problems. Unfortunately many of the greek gods were evil and undermined the foundation of society at that time setting a vitual booby trap for future civilizations. Only by going back to the time when apes were evolving into man and doing things differently can we correct the current situation. Fortunatley great progress is being made on a time machine which can avail us of this opportunity to get it right with a do over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web