Patriots get WR Lewis from Eagles - S...

Patriots get WR Lewis from Eagles - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 10 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Patriots get WR Lewis from Eagles - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The New England Patriots acquired veteran wide receiver Greg Lewis from the Philadelphia Eagles for a draft pick on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

jimmy vo

Chestnut Hill, MA

#1 Mar 8, 2009
HEY! I think is it a good traded for G.L.from Phili anyway. But the patriots also lost the good player like Matt Cassel, Mike V. and Garrey of wide receiver for N.E.

Let's see the draft pick going anywhere next season that would turn out to be golden of good pick for N.E.
J.V
Next Season

AOL

#2 Mar 8, 2009
Greg Lewis...nice addition to the Belitits retirement home.
corna mike

Boston, MA

#3 Mar 9, 2009
This is a great fit for the pats
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Utica, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2009
Looks like the Patty Cakes are doing exactly what they did last season in free agency. Signing a bunch of has beens and never will be's who are just asking to get cut in training camp.
Sage Rosenchokes

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 25, 2009
Cant wait for the begging of Junior Seau to return.

Utica, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2009
Sage Rosenchokes wrote:
Cant wait for the begging of Junior Seau to return.
Dude, I am seriously not joking on this one, Seau has said that "he will not be back next season" and he is retired for good. He only came back for a few games last season to up his chances at getting into the hall of fame sooner. But who's to say Teddy Bruschi isn't going to start sucking next season with his knee injury. Just like Tom Brady.
Sage Rosenchokes

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2009
He will be back (Seau). He cant resist the man milk offers.
Retired for Good

AOL

#9 Mar 26, 2009
He was retired for good about 5 seasons ago.

Utica, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2009
Sage Rosenchokes wrote:
He will be back (Seau). He cant resist the man milk offers.
Maybe He'll (Seau) will come back in a wheel chair.
Pat Riots

AOL

#11 Mar 29, 2009
So, I hear that handicap parking has tripled and ramps will be add to the Patriots practice facility. Good move BIll, always looking out for your players.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web