Chiefs Lose Preseason Opener, 20-10

Full story: Fox4KC

It was only one half of the first preseason game, but the Chiefs starters looked a lot like last year's bunch and that's not a good thing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Navy Tom

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

So, it's same oh, same oh for the chiefs again this year. Haley looks like a rookie and acts like a mad one.
Little Lucy

Gardner, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

This is my shocked face <8O
johnson

Leawood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

They are re-building. They need to re-build the head coaching position. This guy is a whiner and we need a winner.
mac

Harlan, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

I think we over paid for a second string QB an look at what Croyle did last night alot bette then the starter.
johnson

Leawood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

....and Croyles wife is smoking hot. Sat with her on a plane ride from Chicago. By the way, Croyles mansion down in Linn county (I believe it's Linn) is up for sale since he defaulted on the loan. How the hell does that happen?
Bear

Everton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

You idoits that support these clowns will get the same results as last year. This is KC we're talking about and they have to hold onto the reputation of losing.
earl dixon

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

what was that?the chiefs look the same as last year.what a waste of money,time,and no effort.i can't believe these guys.they couldn't beat the falcons?what is it going to take, and where is the pride?is there a real coach for this team?maybe like the one in washington.for the nfl tradition teams this team is a disgrace.if they aren't going to get it together just get out of the league.what a total let down over the last few years.i could get a team off the street and do better than this.what was the off season bull crape all about anyway.i pray that GOD help all of your sorry playing kanas city chiefs.
earl dixon

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

when will the offensive line learn and know thier jobs?how long will it take?year after year,quarterback after quarterback still they can't block.are they just there for the pay checks?runningbacks running for dear life.it don't make no sense.the chiefs can't win like this.same ways equal same results.copy another team's ways or something.just please do something to win some games.i don't know how the family and organization can even stand for this at all.i don't want to see another preseason of losing and making excuses.i am not going to even mention regular season.team don't settle for losing have some pride.
Reasonable Rick

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

johnson wrote:
They are re-building. They need to re-build the head coaching position. This guy is a whiner and we need a winner.
I completely agree. Todd Haley needs to go. I nearly fell asleep just watching his press interview after the game! I'm not even a serious Chiefs fan, but I had more "fire in my belly" than Todd did! How is he supposed to lead and inspire the team when he maintains such a low-key approach? Maybe he's trying to win by hypnotic suggestion! Let's see some emotion once in a while!
Sir Thinksalot

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Bear wrote:
You idoits that support these clowns will get the same results as last year. This is KC we're talking about and they have to hold onto the reputation of losing.
And you have to hold onto the reputation of being a typist with nothing better to do.
Sir Thinksalot

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

I'll take coach Haley over Herman Edwards any day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••