Rodgers getting beaten to pulp, deliv...

Rodgers getting beaten to pulp, delivering stats

There are 1 comment on the CBS SportsLine story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Rodgers getting beaten to pulp, delivering stats. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Aaron Rodgers has been an unstoppable fantasy football quarterback the past six weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Dewy

Bancroft, WI

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I never was a guy for the stats thing. This about all the good stats means nothing. It is a TEAM game. And wins matter. If the rest of the team keeps hearing about AR and HIS great stats IMO when they are losing sooner or later it will have a neg. affect. We hear nothing about the D being in the top 10,Woodsons great year,or Matthews,and etc. There are others playing well too. And yes I do back AR 100%. Even McCarthy when the D players complained said"Iwould rather have a top D than a pro bowl player." Lets start hearing that when all the great stat things come up on the QB. No one position is going to win the games alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... Jul '15 Spielman 15
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
News Packers' Next Opponent: Minnesota Vikings (Oct '14) Oct '14 The Facts 24
More from around the web