Matt Cassel Will Be a Wanted Man This...

Matt Cassel Will Be a Wanted Man This Offseason, But Who Will Want Him The Most?

There are 5 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Matt Cassel Will Be a Wanted Man This Offseason, But Who Will Want Him The Most?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Great, When the season started, I didn't want Cassel to make the team. I wanted him benched after the first Dolphins game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

jason

Abingdon, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2009
he will go to the vikings. i mean y wouldnt he? the vikes going to bay him some good money and he will except because he knows he will win a superbowl in MN. i mean everyone knows that.
cory

Saint Cloud, MN

#2 Jan 12, 2009
matt cassel will go to minnesota they will win a super bowl like jason said
TMD

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2009
cory wrote:
matt cassel will go to minnesota they will win a super bowl like jason said
Cassel is not going anywhere. He's been franchised.
reggie

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2009
He is definitely worth a lot after this season. He is up for the TVP award. Check it out: http://www.topvalueperformer.com/
YepToo

AOL

#5 Jan 26, 2009
More like MVJ...Most Valuable Joke...11-5 and no playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web