Patriots' Welker sidelined

Patriots' Welker sidelined

There are 23 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Nov 30, 2008, titled Patriots' Welker sidelined. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker did not return Sunday after being leveled late in the third quarter by Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ravens SUCK!”

Since: Mar 08

Baltimore, MD

#22 Dec 2, 2008
Maybe you should switch to a no contact sport...like golf perhaps! It was a completely legal hit. Stop cryin. GO STEELERS!!!!
GMAN wrote:
Vicious hit!! Part of the game? Maybe. Unnecessary?
YES!! Hope he gets fined and suspended! We will see
the Steelers again! Yes, I'm a Pats fan!
nflpansyleague

Chester, CT

#23 Dec 2, 2008
Slick McSteel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buddy, last I checked the Steelers did "bring home the trophy" on february 5th, 2006. That was almost 3 years ago and many of the same players are still on the same. This year is looking to be a good one. The defense this year is better than the SB defense. The offense is better at passing but not as good at running. We miss Bettis and Faneca and Hartings. The new line is starting to gel and with our #1 ranked defense, the Steelers are the team to beat in the AFC.
dont worry about that idiot pats fan. hes clearly one of those fans who only pays attention when his team does good. id be willing to bet hes one of those "fans" that couldnt tell you who qb'ed the pats before bledsoe, or who even coached the team before belichic without looking it up. and with the way the patriots defense played against the steelers, a healthy brady wouldnt of helped. id bet he was praisin matt cassell after he put up 800 tot yds against two of the worst passing defenses in the league.
btw, i have welker on my fantasy team, but im not cryin about it...:D
Mary Cassel

AOL

#24 Dec 2, 2008
nflpansyleague wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry about that idiot pats fan. hes clearly one of those fans who only pays attention when his team does good. id be willing to bet hes one of those "fans" that couldnt tell you who qb'ed the pats before bledsoe, or who even coached the team before belichic without looking it up.
Sounds like you are talking about the #1 Pats fan "back2back." He is not on here this week since the Patriots lost. He will be back in full fair weather fan fashion upon the next win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web