Chiefs get Cassel, Vrabel from Pats f...

Chiefs get Cassel, Vrabel from Pats for draft pick

There are 21 comments on the Press of Atlantic City story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Chiefs get Cassel, Vrabel from Pats for draft pick. In it, Press of Atlantic City reports that:

In this Dec. 28, 2008 file photo, New England Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel throws a pass during the first half of an NFL football game against the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, N.Y. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press of Atlantic City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leo from cornelia

Bucyrus, KS

#1 Mar 1, 2009
please trade or release TYLER THIGPEN! thigpen did great job with little help. tyler deserves chance to start with at least 12 teams needing quality starter. best wishes to tyler thigpen!

“THANK GOD I'M AN AMERICAN! ”

Since: Apr 07

So California

#2 Mar 3, 2009
I'm sure Matt Cassel will produce much better for KC than he did with NE. KC will defintely emerged to the playoffs next season.
johnny bravo

Darby, PA

#3 Mar 4, 2009
We just gave 2 good players away to the cheif all because scott pioli is there new gm. . We could of got a 1st rd for both players if we looked to other teams. But all in all cassel will do good there not like he did here because he doesn't have recievers to throw to
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Mar 4, 2009
johnny bravo wrote:
We just gave 2 good players away to the cheif all because scott pioli is there new gm.. We could of got a 1st rd for both players if we looked to other teams. But all in all cassel will do good there not like he did here because he doesn't have recievers to throw to
Never heard of Dwayne Bowe? How about Tony Gonzalez, the best tight end in history? No one to throw to huh? If the Pats spent as much time taping the opponents offense as they do their defense you would know those names.
Know those names

AOL

#5 Mar 8, 2009
We know them, and they suck.
Rat21

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Mar 8, 2009
Wow,someone's a bit bitter.Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
Moo

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 9, 2009
Dwayne Bowe? Who is that?
Rat21

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Mar 9, 2009
Don't worry America,soon you will all know the names of the players on this team.Before Billichek,who cared about New England?Before Manning who cared about Indianapolis?Before Pioli,noone but Chiefs Fans care about the Chiefs and its players.

Its all gonna change!You'll see.Talk now,while you can.
Go Chiefs!!
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Utica, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2009
Well looks like Nick Casserio made his first stupid move.

Because it was reported on ESPN NEWS the day Cassel was traded right after the trade was official that:

The Patriots refused a 3 team trade with Tampa and Denver that would have given the Patriots the 12th pick in the 09 draft Tampa Jay Cutler, and Denver Matt Cassel and the 19 pick in the 09 draft.

Also that trade with Mike Vrable to the Chiefs was done a day before the Cassel trade anyways.

So there I rest my CASE

Nick Casserio=Matt Millen
81is NOTDONEwithCRYIN

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 11, 2009
Nick Casserio=Still cheats like a Patriot.

http://static.cerebralgibberish.com/images/wa...
Coupons

AOL

#11 Mar 11, 2009
I think the Pats will need to print that cuopn out ATLEAST 50 times per game just get a true savings.
Coupons

AOL

#12 Mar 11, 2009
I think the Pats will need to print that coupon out ATLEAST 50 times per game just get a true savings.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#13 Mar 13, 2009
Moo wrote:
Dwayne Bowe? Who is that?
Check the pro bowl roster the next few seasons.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 Mar 13, 2009
Know those names wrote:
We know them, and they suck.
So does your sister
Funny Stuff

AOL

#15 Mar 15, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the pro bowl roster the next few seasons.
A KC Chief on a Pro Bowl roster....stop, my ribs hurt. Even my sister the tramp could make that roster for her blowing skills.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Mar 16, 2009
Funny Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
A KC Chief on a Pro Bowl roster....stop, my ribs hurt. Even my sister the tramp could make that roster for her blowing skills.
She made my roster
81is NOTDONEwith CRYIN

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2009
She is on my roster too.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Utica, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2009
81is NOTDONEwith CRYIN wrote:
She is on my roster too.
Your screen name better be referring to TO not being done crying and all the crying Randy Moss is going to do when he learns next season that 1 Giant loss+1 Giant Injury=18*andDONEwithoutCHEATI NG for Tom Brady=no more playoff wins for the Patriots.
Funny Stuff

AOL

#19 Mar 16, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
She made my roster
She made everyones roster. She catches more STDs than Dwayne Bowe does passes.
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Funny Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
She made everyones roster. She catches more STDs than Dwayne Bowe does passes.
Damn thats a lot of STDs. Probably tossed her a couple myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web