Jury is still out on Cassel as Chiefs' quarterback

Dec 14, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KansasCity.com

The Chiefs like to believe they have proof that Matt Cassel is capable of being their next great quarterback.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
clostrins

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Any QB without the proper weapons such as (O/Line/Receivers/Running game), will always come under scrutiny. Cassel had weapons in NE which made him look as a potentially above average QB. Put him on a winning team and he will be OK.......just look at Chad Henne or Kyle Orten as an example of a QB's with some reasonably good weapons. Cassel will be OK once the Chiefs get on a winning tract.
GHT

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

clostrins wrote:
Any QB without the proper weapons such as (O/Line/Receivers/Running game), will always come under scrutiny. Cassel had weapons in NE which made him look as a potentially above average QB. Put him on a winning team and he will be OK.......just look at Chad Henne or Kyle Orten as an example of a QB's with some reasonably good weapons. Cassel will be OK once the Chiefs get on a winning tract.
if

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••