Welker is fined $10,000 for making snow angel

Full story: Brattleboro Reformer

NFL receiving leader Wes Welker has been fined $10,000 for making a "snow angel" after scoring a touchdown for the New England Patriots last Sunday.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2008
john

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2008

Can you believe this. the nfl an this ass, "corry rush" 10.000 FINE FOR MAKING AN snow ANGEAL. he must be gay or an atheist. no wonder the countery is in a mess// an the woman who was fired for wearing a CHRISTMAS pen . I for one will shop at home depot now . an let lows know it to, ALL this at CHRISTMAS. all becouse some one might be offended, Well i think its time to kick ass an start a new////

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2008

Read the damn article john...it has nothing to do with the religious context of what he was doing. He went to ground showboating after the TD and the NFL decided years ago that that crap was not to be tolerated. The same thing would have happened if he decided to dance a jig.

Of course it doesn't help when the author decides that amongst all the information in the article, the fine was what was most appropriate for a headline. Basically they were looking for the reaction you gave them.
Losers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Fine the entire roster for being the same as the Lions...sitting at home watching the playoffs on TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••