St. Louis Rams chasing Minnesota Vikings' Leslie Frazier; Denve...

Full story: TwinCities.com

Vikings coach Brad Childress might need to dust off his short list of coordinator candidates.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
jackson has been here 3 years playing and learning..times up
the vikings have brought in brad johson and gus frerrote to mentor him. how can he possibly learn anything from those two?

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
the vikings have brought in brad johson and gus frerrote to mentor him. how can he possibly learn anything from those two?
Brad Johnson has one more super bowl ring then Tjack will ever wear

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with ya, Jackson is an idiot and can't learn anything!
The only one more idiodic than him is Chilly.

Rensselaer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad Johnson has one more super bowl ring then Tjack will ever wear
and you base that opinion off of his first 20 in his career. its a good thing your not an nfl scout because you probably would of projected adrian peterson as a 6th round pick.

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
and you base that opinion off of his first 20 in his career. its a good thing your not an nfl scout because you probably would of projected adrian peterson as a 6th round pick.
huge difference,,Other teams actually would have drafted peterson in the round he was selected. Not so for Jackson, i can base my opinion on Tjack on many things, small college he played at,watching him not progress, amnd listenting to great football minds on the radio and tv talk about him..there is a small window with the vikings otr any nfl team to win a super bowl, the defense will eventually get old, we cant wait for a QB

Rensselaer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
huge difference,,Other teams actually would have drafted peterson in the round he was selected. Not so for Jackson, i can base my opinion on Tjack on many things, small college he played at,watching him not progress, amnd listenting to great football minds on the radio and tv talk about him..there is a small window with the vikings otr any nfl team to win a super bowl, the defense will eventually get old, we cant wait for a QB
how has he not progressed. he has games where he has a bad games and sometimes he plays amazing. if you look back to the very last game of the season last year against denver, we were down by 17 and he about came back and won the game for us in the last 8 minutes of the fourth quarter. him and antoine winfield were the only reason why we even beat the lions the second time around this year. i know that arizona didnt play that good in week 15, but tjack was 11-17, 4 tds, and 0 ints. he was the only reason to why we even came close to beating atlanta and the offense could put points on the board. i know he had 3 fumbles and lost 2 of them, but he couldnt get any pass protection in that game. with the o-line being as bad as it was that night, he still managed to go 22-36, 233 yards passing, 2 tds, 0 ints, and 76 yards rushing. and the giants game, his td to int ratio were the same, but he also had 239 yards threw the air.

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

two games you listed as "almost" won..not good enough, beating the lions isnt any feat to celebrate, and the Giants didnt play for anything..so there hya go, like i said in my other post Tjacks biggest contribution to this team will be helping load the mocing truck to LA, because there is a good chance he will be out of football by then

Rensselaer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

oxboro wrote:
two games you listed as "almost" won..not good enough, beating the lions isnt any feat to celebrate, and the Giants didnt play for anything..so there hya go, like i said in my other post Tjacks biggest contribution to this team will be helping load the mocing truck to LA, because there is a good chance he will be out of football by then
well, every qb needs recievers to throw to and pass blocking from the o-line to play well. he didnt have that in the atlanta game and if he had one of those two, then i guarantee we would of won. the denver game last year, he was down by 17 and about got us the win single handedly with only half a quarter to do it in. as for the detroit game, i know beating them is nothing to brag about, but gus frerotte almost lost it for us because of his two interceptions and tj came in and saved the day. do you know how embarrassing that would of been to lose to detroit. we would have to hear about that for the next decade and because of tj we dont. he threw for 4 tds against arizona. arizona played horrible as a team, but their secondary didnt do too bad. and finally the giants game. they played their best football and jackson had over 100 yards passing against their defensive starters in the first half.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 48 of48
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••