Patriots finish strong, fail to make ...

Patriots finish strong, fail to make playoffs

There are 8 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Patriots finish strong, fail to make playoffs. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The New England Patriots' season began with the shock of Tom Brady's knee injury and ended with more bad news: no playoff berth despite an 11-5 record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

BUDDY

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2008
I just wanted to say ha ha, cheaters never win. And you shouldn't go to the play offs.
mike

Cambridge, MA

#2 Dec 31, 2008
BUDDY wrote:
I just wanted to say ha ha, cheaters never win. And you shouldn't go to the play offs.
well BUDDY, if that was the case,then you wouldn't have any teams in the playoffs,because they all did the same thing the patriots did,the difference is the pimpled,pudgy,rat mangini dropped a dime on them because the patriots wouldn't give them permission to film,and the real reason losers like you don't wan't to see the patriots in the playoffs is because you fear they will win another superbowl.
Patsfan

Burlington, MA

#3 Jan 1, 2009
Wow thats freakin dumb. Pats had a 11-5 record and compare that to the Chargers who have a 8-8 record and are in the playoffs. How is that fair!!! Freakin we even pwned the Cardinals who are now 9-7 and they dun even look like a playoff team at all.
BRADY 2 MOSS

AOL

#4 Jan 2, 2009
true thats freakin dumb! patriots are a joke!
Mexico Raiders

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2009
agree, simply embarrassing to finish 11-5 and not make the playoffs. compliments the super bowl loss to the giants.

patriots blow, raiders a joke

2003 - 4-12
2004 - 5-11
2005 - 4-12
2006 - 2-14
2007 - 4-12
2008 - 5-11
BRADY 2 MOSS

AOL

#6 Jan 7, 2009
agree, 11-5 just to be sitting at home? embarrassing!
we are a joke!
patsfan111111

Ocoee, FL

#7 Jan 8, 2009
BUDDY wrote:
get over it. the pats have NEVER cheated to win a single game. and its kind of pathetic that you are still on this kick from two full seasons ago when the entire league has not said they won one single game because of cheating. its not karma they didnt make the playoffs you ignorant idiot. its the fact that several teams that NOONE thought would be there made the league very strong this year. noone thought miami was going to do what they did or atlanta and baltimore with rookie qb's. cassel won 11 games without starting a single one in the past decade. whatever ignorance you choose to believe is irrelevant, the facts dont lie. 11 wins is a successful season even if you cant figure that out in your underdeveloped brain.
BRADY 2 MOSS

AOL

#8 Jan 8, 2009
BUDDY wrote:
hey we never cheated dude! i'm sick of that crap too! just ask anybody! they'll tell ya! anybody dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web