Report says Patriots will put franchi...

Report says Patriots will put franchise tag on Cassel, preventi...

There are 42 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Report says Patriots will put franchise tag on Cassel, preventi.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The New England Patriots plan to put the franchise tag on quarterback Matt Cassel, according to a published report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TMD

Lafayette, IN

#51 Feb 17, 2009
Football Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
TMD....Why are you always breaking the hearts of us poor pathetic Patriot fans with the facts.
First....You land a left hook to the chin of "Mr.F aka Mr.Cambridge of Mass aliases" followed by a right to the gut to the rest of us Patsies.
Haven't we suffered enough? Three seasons ago we gagged away a 21-3 halftime lead in the AFC championship game to the Colts. Followed by our choke job in the Super Bowl to the Giants.
Then we couldn't even make the playoffs last season despite our weak schedule. Now we have to face your facts? Can't you leave us our false dreams of greatness?
Can't we Pat fans remain delusional in the face of reality?
Hey, wassup FH!

Every once in a while I come across these pseudo-stats that someone is spewing and feel the need to set the record straight.

Besides that, I have to find some way to fill the time between now and the start of the NFL season...
dolphin donnie of na

AOL

#52 Feb 18, 2009
dolphin donnie of na wrote:
<quoted text>must a been real tuff sittin at home after your grand 11 and 5 season,do you even read what you write?
lol! i just realized what i wrote! dolphins went 11-5 and choked against the ravens! actually we finished worse than the lame pats at 11-6!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
News Packers' Next Opponent: Minnesota Vikings (Oct '14) Oct '14 The Facts 24
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
More from around the web